Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanandac
Saint

re: Greetings and Salutations =D

Hi all and thank you for my invite into your guild. My name is Bethany (please call me Beth) and my alts are Egwéne (a Holy/Shadow Priest) and Ňynaeve (a reso/enhancement shaman). I consider myself a healer first a foremost, but I also do enjoy DPSing. I like to do PVP, Dungeons and Raiding.

As is evidenced by my character names, I love the Wheel of Time. I have been reading it since I was around 12 (now 27) and am anxiously awaiting the concluding book to come out. I also enjoy Raymond E. Feist, Brent Weeks, George R.R. Martin, Robert Asprin, Terry Pratchet along with a slew of other fantasy writers. And, being a chick I also read Nora Roberts

When not reading or playing WoW I am enjoying my two beautiful girls, the oldest is 7 years and the youngest is 6 months, along with a wonderful husband whom I have been married to for 9 1/2 years (yes, that means I got married at 18). I also attend college full-time where I am majoring in Computer Information Systems with a minor in Accountancy (and maybe computer science, it's just REALLY hard to choose).

Ok, that's enough about me. What I hope to get out of my membership with your guild is the ability to group with other like-minded, mature individuals that enjoy raiding and just hanging out.

Well, that does it for me. I look forward to meeting you all in-game!!

Tanandac (Beth)
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome Beth! I am not anxiously awaiting the concluding Wheel of Time book because that means I will have to find a new favorite series.

Welcome to STC Beth! Happy

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Hello and welcome, Beth!
Qadariya
Qordinn Morte
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome home

Cistern-Casey
High Councilor

Awarded:

My wife and I were married at a fresh 18 as well, and this year will celebrate 14 years of marriage. Each year gets better and better. The 14th year has been the greatest so far! So nothing wrong with that!

Welcome to STC!

Nematode78

Welcome.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: