Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glibmute
Saint

re: Hi!!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome this evening!

A little about me. . .

I'm currently a full time student working on my PhD in Math Education, and am part of a team of writers working on a new textbook for Glencoe/McGraw Hill in a well-established series. I'm marrying a truly amazing woman and the love of my life in March, so . . yeah. My life is pretty much awesome XD.

In game, I've got a bit of an alt thing going on. I consider my 'mains' to be my healers; Glibmute is my priest, Nyeoh is a resto druid, Traitor and Esop are leveling still, and they are a pally and shaman respectively.

I'm always happy to help when I'm on, whether you're looking for a shorter queu time, need a crafted item, or you want to get sprinted through a couple of levels. Look forward to seeing you all in game!

Josh

edit:
I messed up and didn't put what I was looking for in STC
Above all else, this is a poor graduate student's entertainment budget, so I'm her to have fun! I enjoy running dungeons, PvPing, leveling, pretty much anything, and am looking for a fun, mature, like-minded community to play the game with. OH!! And a good veggie lasagna recipe. I am definitely looking for a good veggie lasagna recipe.

Last edited by Glibmute on 2011/02/16 9:35; edited 1 time in total
Gwenieve

Welcome to the family!!

Gwennie

re: Re: Hi!!!!

Welcome to the family Josh. I hope you enjoy your time with STC.

Welcome, hope to see you for some runs :P

Welcome to STC Josh! Happy

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome to STC!
Qadariya
Qordinn Morte
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome

Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome Josh. And congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

A math PhD eh? I am fairly certain that we have someone else working on a math PhD in STC. Cudzu is that you?

Two Saints embark on separate journeys at the same time. One Saint has 35g and the other has 79g. If both arrive in Ironforge at the same time, paying only for travel and food along the way, who owes all their remaining gold to Frad and why?

glad + 2 + have + a + u - a ;)
Cistern-Casey
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome to STC!

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

ok but remember you asked for it now your expected to show up at the get toghether with a plate of it

the devils vegetable lasagna

the ingredients

8 oz button mushrooms, quartered
1/2 red onion, quartered
2-3 orange, red or yellow baby bell peppers, sliced
Broccoli florets
1 small handful of shredded carrots
6 cloves of garlic, leave the skins on for roasting
1 green zucchini, sliced
1 yellow squash, sliced
Olive oil
Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste

ricotta sauce

1 16 oz container of fat free ricotta cheese
3-4 tbsp mozzarella cheese, grated
3-4 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 egg
Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Dried oregano, to taste
Dried basil, to taste
Dash of nutmeg

Other ingredient
Lasagna noodles
your favorite jar of marinara
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parmesan cheese, grated
Dried basil

ok lets start it

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil (for quick and easy clean up) then coat the tin foil lined baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Clean and slice the veggies and layer all but the zucchini and yellow squash on the sheet. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top, season with sea salt, cracked pepper, basil and oregano to taste. Toss to coat and place in the oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, add the zucchini and yellow squash to the roasted veggies, toss and return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside. Once the garlic cloves cool down, carefully peel the skin off and slice. Add sliced garlic back in with the rest of the veggies.

now the ricotta :Combine all the ingredients and mix thouroughly. Taste and re-season if needed.

assembling

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a large glass baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. Pour a bit of marinara sauce on the bottom of the dish then place a few lasagna noodles down to completely cover the bottom of pan. Add half of the ricotta mixture and spread evenly over the noodles. Next add half of the roasted veggie mixture. Cover the veggies with lasagna noodles then sauce. Add the last of the ricotta mixture then the remaining veggies. Cover with lasagna noodles, more sauce then sprinkle the top with mozzarella, parmesan and dried basil. Bake covered for 30 minutes; remove the cover and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing.

welcome to STC and dont forget that a meal always taste better when shared

Oooh, tough break. The saints pooled all their gold and wrote a large promissory note in order to obtain a Vial of Sands so they could travel together. They are, however, willing to relinquish said note.

HOLY AWESOME LASAGNA RECIPE!!!!
This year's travel budget is already whimpering in the corner (conference in New Orleans, cousin's wedding in California, visiting the in-laws in Taiwan), but I've got a few saints in the area, and I'll make sure they get a taste. XD

Tanandac
Saint

Hmmm... I guess I know what I'm making this week-end now don't I? tongue out

A little context: Glib is my brother and also my (and Drarish's) room-mate as we both attend the same college.

When you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, 'Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!' - Terry Pratchet, Men at Arms
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: