Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dubharach

re: A long overdue "Hail Saints"

Well, Hiyas Saints!!!!

Sorry I haven't been around the past year. Work and personal life have stacked the deck against me, up to this point. Hopefully, soon... that will be changing. Heck, I haven't even had the opportunity to go out and buy Cataclysm yet... ROFL!!!

So, how has everyone been? I've greatly missed my second (and most important... but, don't let Lady April\Xeras know I said that - LOL) family. The interaction, both in game with most of you and out-game with certain of you, have regrettably been felt on my side.

As I said, I hope to rectify that shortly. In the meantime, has anyone else seen this new Rift "thing"? I've been out on their site and I must say... I am impressed and half (ok, maybe 75%) tempted to try it (preorder so I can get the discount subscription). But, I promise to go out and get Cataclysm and get back in Azeroth first.

Anyway, great to be back... and I'll be around shortly so that Mater, Q, Frad, Crentis, Pen and the rest of the old guard can slap me around for being away so long.

Love you all and Cheers,

Dubharach
(Lord S M McClain - Lord of Clan McClain, Ulster)
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Hey there Dub. Glad to hear you're coming back! Quite of a few of us have tried Rift. There are some post somewhere in the forum about free beta keys. We even started a new forum for Rift (but I don't think the beta key post made it in there, not certain).

Look forward to seeing you more in game and on the forums!

re: Re: A long overdue "Hail Saints"

Hey Scottye,
Welcome back bud. Hope you get your stuff in order and join us in Cataclysm soon. I will be looking for your log in. It will be fun to run with you again.
Larry

Rub-a-Dubh!!!

Dude ... we were just talking about you the other night. Good things, as far as you know.
FaceplantSTC

Quote:
Dude ... we were just talking about you the other night. Good things, as far as you know.

wink
Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

Hey Dub, Long time man. We are currently going fourth in the Rift chapter. The beta was fun and I am looking forward to it.

Jump to: