Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluecheeze

re: Hola

Hello out there, my name in game is Bluecheese, I have it in almost all forms and most servers :D. My current main always gets the true Bluecheese and right now that is a level 71 worgen hunter. I have been playing WoW for about 5 years now. My real name is Brian incase anyone ever needs that info. A little info about me and the character- my real life nickname was and still is to some extent bluecheese or just blue. My original main was a human warrior who started off on Lothar and through my raiding experiences has xferred to far away lands, and is now currently appearing in a role in Land of the Lost Characters. So now I am back on Lothar with a new toon which is now my main. A little about me, what I do outside of gaming, is.... I game. I am an avid gamer, not just on line but face to face stuff. I am GEEK extraordinaire!! I rp, do table tops, card flop, die toss, pbm, the only geekness I do not embrace is LARPing. It just was not, is not my thing. So anyway, I know a few members already here, and canna wait to meet some more. So, Game on!

B
Leik

Right on Blue, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay here in STC!

Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Hey Blue. Glad to have you with us!

Could you please post a little about what you are looking for from the guild or what your expectations are of STC?

Awarded:

Welcome to STC! Hope to see you in-game.
Lightmy...fire

Welcome to STC! Hope to see you soon Happy

Fradrok

I'm suddenly in the mood for a nice salad. Maybe a Chef's Salad? Not sure why.

Anyhoo, welcome.
DrVishnu

Welcome to the family, Brian

@peneloperose:

Well, for some reason I never thought to go back and check my own hello post. But I was glad I did, first I get to answer your question, second I get to see some welcome messages. Anyway, what I look for in a guild is actually differant than what I expect from STC. Normally, from a guild I just look for some place to hang my hat and get my game on, and if in the mood raid. Here at STC my expectations are differant this time. I blame it on Iantha. I actually came here because I seem to recognize a few names, and am looking for a guild that not only can I hang my hat, I can actually enjoy. Odd as it may seem, I rarely and do mean rarely enjoyed any of the raiding guilds I was in. Here I expect something differant, and I do not think I am wrong. The people seem nice, the g chat is friendly. There is no whinging, no constant look at me look at me. The attitude seems mature, and yet very relaxed. This was what I was expecting when I asked Jethaya about an application process. I know you posted a little over a week ago asking what I expected or wanted from a guild. I guess my best answer would be now, I got it.

B

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
bluecheeze

re: Aagh

Sorry, the post above is from me, the bluecheese. For some reason it did not log me in, and so the resulting post came in as a guest. It isnt.
B
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Thanks Blue! Glad you're liking it here.

Happy it was a pleasant surprise to find u here

Jump to: