Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alenea!
Saint

re: Deleting myself....

Just to let everyone know who missed it; i deleted myself and am restarting, so if you see Alenea and im a really low lvl heres why; my other account that Alenea was orignially on is NOT under my name, thus if that account would be hacked i would lose all my stuff and never get it back, plus i would also lose my names. This new account IS under my name and does not have authenticator on it (yet at least), and i have created all my alts but they are all lvl 1 and unplayed. Just letting you guys know. Happy
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

If you need any help while leveling, be sure to let us know.

Did you "recruit-a-friend" yourself? i.e. send a recruit-a-friend from account 1 to account 2 to speed up the leveling? Under normal circumstances I wouldn't suggest something like that, but in this case you would be re-creating what you've already accomplished.

Alenea!
Saint

no i did not, this account was made about 2 years ago, BUT i tried the scroll for resturection, BUT that didnt work
and i dont wanna bother you guys on helping my noobie butt lvl XD
Chantalina
Saint

re: Re: Deleting myself....

I am leveling some of my alts right now so if you see me on shoot me an invite and we can run together. Cracillis my mage is at 43, kreeten my priest is at 48, knastydude my rogue is at 33, mystii my shaman is at 46, and rinkydink my warlock is at 23. I am on one of them at least once a day for a couple of hours. I have been on cracillis the most lately and just started with rinkydink again the last couple of days.

Chant, thats gonna be a while!! Ive been working on my shammy on a different realm, shes 65 now, so if im not on im on her, but i will keep that in mind, thx Chant!
Simryd

I've got a 17 Mage (Simryd) and a 12 Priest (Ulanji), so if the new Alenea is still in the teens level range I'd be happy to join up with ya sometime. =)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: