Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twilakam

re: Final Fantasy XIV

FF14 releases at the end of September. Before I came back to WoW, my brother and I had already decided to look into playing it. As we can't afford more than one game at a time (both in means of money or time), and given our excitement for the game, it's going to become our primary game. ;3

Now I know it's some ways off, and neither of us are intending to leave the guild if we can help it, but we thought we'd go ahead and make our intentions known as we were discussing it. I'm going to guess from the lack of mention of the game, no one else has really been interested in it themselves.
SumnerSTC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: Final Fantasy XIV

Just as a note here, if STC does not have an offical presence in a game you are playing, you are not required to leave STC to join a guild in that game. Furthermore, if STC creates an official presence in a game at a later, while you are a member of another guild in that game, you are not required to leave that guild and join STC.

That being said, I haven't really paid any attention to FFO, though I have played almost all the console games, I haven't felt very intrigued by the online versions. Can't speak for anybody else though.

twilakam

re: >_<

It is full of suck.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: