Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alizay106

re: knickie

hello, I'm Knickie. The name my mother gave me.. isn't important, i like to be called Allie. I'm 20 and married to Solusfury/Neira/Josh. He is the reason i play World of Warcraft. It started when we moved into his mom's house to help her out for a lil while. I told her not to buy Josh the game because i knew i wouldn't see him again. Josh went to walmart with his mom without me one day and they came home with the game. As i expected he was on it all day long. He convinced me to create a character and i quickly fell in love. I am a quester at heart. Then we actually started fighting over the computer. So he bought another computer and gave me his old one. We sat on our giant red plush couch side by side with our sweet macs on the coffee table in front of us for about 6 months straight doing nothing else but playing WoW. Now we own our own house and now have 2 incredible PC's after our macs took a dump on us. I don't have much to say game wise. i don't play all that much anymore now that i have a job.. darn the real life.. i've only been here, in STC, for about 2 days i think so i'm sure i'll have a better favorite moment later in life but for now i'd have to say i actually enjoyed reading the code of covenant. It made me wish the real world was as hardcore about life and respect as STC is in gaming.
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

welcome to STC

Awarded:

Welcome Knickie. Thanks for the introduction.

Welcome ^_^

Awarded:

Welcome Aboard!

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

welcome to STC!
Fradrok

Welcome, Allie! I totally enjoyed reading how you became "one of us" ... and by that I mean, becoming addicted to WoW. Kudos to Neira for helping you see that RL isn't all it's cracked up to be (However, if the Defias Brotherhood showed up at your office, you'd be more apt to take care of the situation before your slacker co-workers.)

At our core, we are more interested in the player behind the toon than what that toon does for STC. And we too prefer big, red, comfy couches for your comfort than hard chairs that make you grouchy.

When I joined, I also found the Codes of Conduct and all the other documents of the covenant to be fantastic! Thanks for including that for us to read.

Chantalina
Saint

re: re:knickie

Welcome to the STC family Allie.

Welcome to STC.

Welcome to the family, Allie.

Awarded:

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to the Family and I reall hope you enjoyed last nights Gnome Fun.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: