Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twilakam

re: Greetings and solicitations

and other such jazz..

Forgive me if I'm being uncomfortably forward. I don't see any other messages of this nature immediately within view on your forum, but I also don't see a forum for them... I've filled out an application, however, so I'll focus more on the realish me.

I'm Marie, though typically called Twilly, Twila, or Kal online. I've been a WoW player since about July of 05. I'd picked it up while on R&R from Iraq, where I was working as a contractor, played it pretty extensively while on that vacation, and I've pretty much been around since.

I went to school for animation art and design, and for graphic design before that. Finances prevented me from graduating, but I still enjoy drawing to this day. I primarily do character art.

I work at Walmart as an overnight stocker. I primarily work shoes, which I've learned to detest with an amazing ferocity. The only thing I hate nearly as much is watering plants.

I have a love of movies, particularly animated ones (who'd have thought?), and my present TV show love is NCIS.

... I'm really running out of ideas that doesn't make this sound MORE like a personals ad!

In the end, I'm interested in your guild, but I recognize that none of you know me, or have any particular reason to be interested in me. I'm not looking for immediate acceptance into the guild, but this limits my abilities to get to know you members. Hence my present tactic, which I hope you'll forgive me for...
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Hello Marie,
Very nice to meet you! "Uncomfortably forward?" I enjoyed your greeting. Thanks for taking the time to post and introduce yourself to us. (I'm also an NCIS fan by the way. )

Looking forward to getting to know you better in game!

From reviewing your application it sounds like STC will be a good fit for you. I hope you find many friends here. Your application says you don't know anyone in the guild. I'm just curious about how you found us and what made you apply.

Got to hurry, as I get to go to work tonight!

Anyway, as I realized that my membership in FoB had more or less become a relic of a bygone era, I began looking about at various guilds. I've been perusing WowWiki's list of Lothar Guilds, and following the links. The last couple of days I've, more or less, been reading over the recruitment ledgers of a number of them, looking for a match.

So far, I've only found four that seem to be casual enough in regards to raids, armor, and general activity to be worth applying to. STC is the latest one, and ironically the only one to respond so far.

:3

XD Gosh, that can be looked at entirely the wrong way.

So, yes, I admit I've been fishing. I generally don't have much to do with people outside of my guilds, and even when I do, I tend to keep greater note of the individuals than the guilds they were in. Of course, it's lead itself to the situation I'm in now.
Fulloftotems

Thats funny, I only listed us there a couple of days ago

Then it was effective and meant to be! >: D
"Jeptha"

Name's Jeptha,

Its very nice to meet you not entirely sure i have met you in game but after your posts i'm really looking forward to it. I am easy to spot i am the skunk bear.

Hope to see you soon!
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Hello Marie welcome to the Zoo
i say you now know a few peoples in our Guild now Happy liked your introduction

hope to see you online soon

ps you dont have to be crazy to be in this guild , but it sure helps Happy

Jethaya

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: