Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marinalmtf

re: Introduction

Hi everyone, my name's Marina. Feel free to call me by that, Mari, or peaches. My current and only character is a level 60 worgen druid by the name of Taegi. I'm completely new to WoW, only been playing it for about a week and a half. I'm active most all the time unless I just need a break from the game or if I'm busy with my freelance job. I look forward to making friends, receiving help and learning things, and in the future being able to help future newcomers when they're in need. As I said I'm pretty new to WoW so I don't know how to be a tank or healer yet and I've not done any raiding. The only dungeons I've done are a few random queues for leveling as well as a few quest dungeons in areas. I'm down to learn anything new.

Just as a side note, I'm not sure if I'll be active on WoW for the next couple of days seeing as my graphics card may have quit on me. I'm having someone come look at it today but just wanted to make that clear in case I seem as if I joined just to ghost the guild or not accept the invite in game! Hopefully it can be fixed easily or I'll have to order a new one sometime soon.

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Hello Marina   and welcome to stc  great intro Post 

do not worry   fix your computer issues  your invite  will be waiting for you  when you get  back  all you need to do is msg a member saying you need an invite  they will direct you to someone who will invite you   best way to find one of our member  is to type "/who Sanctus"  in the chat window (with out the "")  this will give you a list of our member online 

you can also  join our discord server click here for Discord  and ask in there  

see you soon :)

Jethaya

Awarded:

Marina,

Welcome to STC!  Jethaya covered all the important info on getting an invite and joining the Discord server.  Hope to see you in game soon!

Gerhart

Sirjohn
Seerjohn
Saint

Welcome!  If you need any help please let us know!

Belly (Béchamel)
Saint

Welcome! :) Hope you get your video card woes fixed quickly, that's never fun!

Dzydzilelya

welcome to STC! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: