Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

re: the Death Race event

OYE OYE    Heros of the Kingdom    you are hereby Chalanged to participate in the deadliest Race 

the race will be run on Old Blanchy classic server  

this race will Start at the gate of iron forge  and finish in the Stormwind cathedral Disctrict  at the gazebo 

the rules 

1: max lvl of toon is lvl3 (to permit a gnome or a human to get to IF gate )

2: no buff ,spell,potions, or armor used during the race (if you want to dress  only gray cloth with no stats )

3: when you die (and you will die  Mouhahaha) you must wait to be standing on your corpse  to rez unless you died cliff jumping i would then expect you to  rez back on top of the cliff

4:race will be in teams of 3  all members of a team must be present at to cross finish line

5: if a player outside of the race buff you  you are expected to right click that buff to get it off

the prizes

Prizes will be announced later  i am thinking  the winners will have the possibility to choose on witch server  they want their  rewards

if you are interested to participate  please make a new toon on Old blanchy  and get it to IF (dwarf and gnome will be the easiest ) and post here  with the name of your toon

also would a saturday afternoon Around 2 pm (east time) be good  for you?

ty jethaya

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: