View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Kindrik

re: WoW Chapter Meeting Notes - February 2014

News

Group Requests

Our in-game Guild channel is a great place to request help of all types.  I want to ensure, with the influx of new members and returning ones, that there is no requirement to say yes to each and every request posted.  This game has a lot of solo type content, we understand if you're focusing on this, or may be busy with another task or only on for a few minutes to check the Auction House.  What I would like to see is actively answering people on their requests - even if it's a "I'm sorry, but I can't atm", etc.

If you are willing and able to help out, by all means, say yes!  If you can't, don't hesitate to indicate you're unable to. 

Membership

New Novices

Gingerlock
Wikky

Inductions

Turlian
Yakimoto

Promotions

Emmika

Chancellors of Raiding

News

As you may or may not know, Boodikka has stepped down from the Senior Battle Chancellor position and left the guild.  This departure has left a vacancy that I am working on filling.  In the mean time, Stonestriker as CBC, will be leading the team.

Thank you Stone - and all who have helped him in this transition - for getting raids back on the calendar and tackling this head on.

Keepers of the Covenant

News

The second STC Pet Tournament is underway!  Regular updates will be posted to the forums as battles are completed and standings are updated. So far, only one battle complete this round!  For those playing in the tournament, make sure you schedule your battles with your opponents or let me know if we have to work around schedules.

Zelsara is doing another achievement run this Saturday starting at 7:30pm!  This one is for Glory of the Pandarian Raider.  We will be starting with the Mogu'shan Vaults on Normal.  Check the Guild Calendar and forums for more information.

Jethaya is also running an event.  Here is a statement from Jethaya:

Jethaya: There is a post on the forum where you can sign up for the Naked Gnome Race.  You can sign up individualy or in team   each team will be composed of 4 people  3 gnomes and 1 protector.  i will also post the starting location and all the rules.  There will be prize for the first 3 teams.  I encourage you to find kool team names and attire.

I encourage everybody to visit the STC web site and stay current on the latest news.   A lot is posted there that may not be discussed here in-game.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: