View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Kindrik

re: WoW Chapter Meeting Notes - January 2014

Welcome everyone to our January Chapter Meeting, thank you for attending.  I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

I created a post on our forums to brainstorm Chapter Meeting locations.  If you'd like to participate, or just read about it, check out the post titled "Chapter Meeting - Where would you host it?" in the WoW Member Discussion.

Awards

Award Nominations

Valor: Evangpest

Evangpest, please step forward.

Awarded for those that distinguish themselves in combat. These are the people that lead by example, being flexible and adjusting to the

situation as necessary (switching to an offspec or character), by stepping up in times of need.

In this honor, you've been awarded the Valor award.  Thank you for your service.

Membership

New Novices

Nockalos

Amulek

Prandine

Inductions

Evang
Celaanassa
Tyrioz
Goldoran
Chromia
Ladan
Ostatnienelf
Cayleigha
Murlenn
Millessa

News

We are accepting novices again!  Please don't hesitate to recruit and refer your friends and loved ones. :)  It gives me so many warm fuzzies when I hear how welcome our new batch of novices have felt.  Thank you to ALL Saints that have stepped up and helped out.  I also want to thank all of the officers who stepped in to be a Saint Advisor to one of our novices this month. 

Chancellors of Raiding

News

The Chancellors of Raiding are looking at how to balance multiple Flex teams (for people that want to bring alts) and adding consistent 10 man content.  Details have been posted in the Battle Mastery; please be sure to read all about it!

Since Flex is our most popular type of raid, I'd like to hear opinions about my choice to move Wing One/Two from Friday to Saturday.  If changing the day of the week is going to cause people to be unable to attend, I am open to moving around my 10 man schedule. 

Keepers of the Covenant

News

The next pet tournament has been scheduled!  This tournament will be much like the previous one, with a pet level 25 bracket and a pet level 5 bracket.  Registration is now open and the tournament begins on February 1st!  Information and rules have been posted to the STC web site.  For those concerned about not having the time to play in the tournament, don't worry! The tournament has been designed to be flexible around your time needs. If you are going to be away for a period of time, just let us know so we can make it work for the tournament. We want everyone to be able to play and have fun!

Zelsara has scheduled another Firelands Achievement Run! It is scheduled for this coming Saturday night at 8pm. We will be doing the Heroic 25-man version of Firelands. If you are interested in any of its achievements or looking for more transmog gear, sign up on the in-game calendar!

Do you have an event idea?  Is there something you would like to do but can't do it alone?  Let us know!  We can help you put the event together and advertise it!  Post your ideas in the KoTC forum or talk to one of the KoTC officers!

Do you need help gearing up your toons?  Whether you want to get into raiding, play more difficult gaming content, or just want to learn about the process of improving your character's gear, we can help.  We offer advice on where to get gear, how to reforge, enchant and gem your gear, and put you in touch with some of our guild's crafters. KoTC is here to help!

----

The floor is now open for our members - if you have feedback, suggestions, etc. please feel free to use this time to do so - or you can send me or any of the officers feedback in-game or via a private message on our website.

One thing I'd like to say about our raiding (our chapter even) is don't be afraid to raid.  This is not a hardcore raiding guild that is going to boot you for doing 2dps under what you should be, make fun of you, etc. 

We do ask that you take it seriously though, treat it as a hobby.  Learn about your class - what starts are important, what enchants should be used, etc.

The Chancellors of Raiding is also here to help if you have questions that you haven't been able to find an answer to about how to prioritize your stats, rotation, etc.

To conclude our meeting, we'll be doing our traditional march to the StormWind City Gates -- Officers may optionally mount-up during this  march.  Please hit the / key on your num-pad to enable "walk mode" and follow me!

Thank you all for coming!  Remember to re-equip your Weapons and Helms -- and have a good night!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: