View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Kindrik

re: Might & Magic Duel of Champions Online Card Game Code Gi

Penny Arcade, together with UBI, is giving away codes that provides 3 free booster packs and 275 seals (their in game currency) for the PC client.

Penny Arcade wrote:
I managed to talk Ubi into giving us a bunch of codes for DoC. You can hit this page to score one for yourself. Put this code into the PC client and you’ll get 3 free booster packs and 275 seals (their in game currency). It’s a super good deal and a great way to flesh out the starting deck you get for free when you first log in.

I haven't played the game yet, but their description sounded interesting as I am a fan of CCG/TCG. I plan on downloading and giving it a shot when I am able.
Sir Kindrik

re: Might & Magic Duel of Champions Online Card Game Code Gi

Anyone else tried this by chance? I've only had a chance to play it once due to authentication/server issues, however, I came away from that 45min play session with a "meh" feeling.

At the end of it, I turned to Lustrasza and said, "why is it, all these years later of video game development, that CCG/TCG video games are still utilizing moving cards and numbers for game play instead of animation - i.e. you play a Wolf card and on the board appears a 3d wolf model...not a card."

There is some interesting variations with the game play vs some others that I've played, but not sure it's enough to keep me playing. Going to give it a few more shots, though that small font is enough to make my eyes bleed :P

On the topic of actual animated models vs cards...are there any TCG/CCG out there that do this?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: