View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravenara

re: Favourite moment in STC... up until now!

Well, I know I left this right up to the last day, but right when I thought I had a fav moment, I'd end up having a great new adventure, so I thought it'd be wisest to wait Happy

I have opted to post a few different moments, as, honestly, its hard to choose the best one from among them.

Right from the start I befriended Victer the warrior, and we have become brother-in-arms. We have had countless adventures together, but one of the most memorable moments came when he told me he was farming the mats to make Sulfuras (he had gotten one key piece and needed the mats and someone to make the hammer for him) I helped him farm the mats for about a week, until finally, we had them. He was beyond excited, particularly because my alt -Paladin Missblondie- knew the plans to make Sulfuras. He couldnt wait for me to make it, but I urged him patience and we flew to the Black forge and when we arrived, I toggled off auto-run, walking solemnly towards the huge black anvil, I knlet down and prayed (with my contemplation glyph) and recited a prayer for Victer and the weapon, then popped my Avenging wrath (gives me fiery wings) and began making his weapon. He was beyond excited and happy Happy

Another great moment was helping Urlord get his gear up. He had posted he was trying to buy mats to make a chest piece, and immediately Thawne and I jumped in, realizing we had the mats and the skills to make it. In a matter of minutes he had a new epic chest piece, fully chanted and gemmed. That exemplified what STC is to me and what I was led to believe it was: a band of brothers and sisters that jump in to help without hesitation and at a moment's notice. Urlord came to one of my cata raid campaigns (it was Blackwing Descent) with Happi and I believe Thawne. From then on, he became my other brother-in-arms, and together with Victer we vanquished the Bastion of Twilight. The Throne of 4 winds, and God knows what other unholy places.

Its been totally amazing running with Happeria, who is always cheerful and ready for a good adventure; Thawne, who is always ready to help, so knowledgeable and sweet; Bulud, good natured, funny, and supportive; and obviously Vic and Urlord, who have my back no matter what.

I look forward to running with you all in the future! And to getting to know more of you so we can have many more adventures that would earn their place in a post like this Happy

Much love to all of you, this game was great before, but its been a hundred times better with STC and the people that make it!

R/F
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: