Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Hobbies & Crafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabreth
Sabreth
High Councilor

re: Sab's hobbies

A few things I enjoy doing while offline:

I build scale models, mostly military aircraft in 1/72nd scale. My current project is a Hyabusa, though I am itching to build an RAF Hawker Hunter as soon as I can locate appropriate colors for it (Anthracite Grey is holding be back >.<).

I am working on building a woodshop because I love woodworking and have plans to build quite a few things ranging from a simple air brush booth to a highly complex and very large modular and scalable desk I call the Kommand Station.

One of my other hobbies/projects is working on rebuilding and restoring an 1981 280ZX 2+2. I currently have the engine removed and stripped down to a bare block and will start rebuilding it here in the next couple of months. I don't intend to rebuild it stock. Bumper to Bumper the car is going to be custom. Once complete I will probably take it to shows here and there, definitely not a race car (that's the next one!)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: