This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Archives of SW TOR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakari
Grand Preceptor

Awarded:

re: Procedures: Updated 12-16-11

1. If Player is invited pre-guild application the note in his MEMBER NOTE shall be as follows:

2. Next step is to assign an SA, so we need a post added to Franky's post that the member has been invited.

3. SA will post that a novice letter has been sent and track a guild application.

Sample Novice letter (thanks John)
Welcome to STC apprentice! I will be your saint advisor during your novice period with us. Thankfully, you will not have to slay me for your promotion. If you need any assistance or have any questions about our guild, I will be available to help. If I am unavailable any officer will be more than glad to answer any question you may have.

If you have not done so yet, please visit our website at http://sanctuscovenir.guildlaunch.com/ and fill out an application.

Welcome again! Seerjohn

4. Welcome post, they have thirty days, but the sooner the better :-) I don't want to pressure as I want them to be GREAT posts, not HI I'm Chris glad to be here.

5. Hopefully Induction comes next.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Archives of SW TOR All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: