High Councilor

Awarded:

re: STC-Rift Guild Meeting Minutes: 04/05/2011

STC-Rift Guild Meeting Minutes: 04/05/2011
I. Welcome: Lord Weath
II. Recognition of New Novices.
- Astryn, Yourhope, Gulk, Anjelica
III. Induction Ceremony:
- Samadams was inducted and promoted to Standard Bearer.
IV. Raiding Event News: Lord Dakari
- Lord Dakari thanked everyone for their participation in group events.
- There is no regular raiding yet, but there will be events posted on the forum calendars on a regular basis.
- There are talks of a possible new BC on the horizon.
V. News/ Announcements: Lord Weath
- Lord Weath gave a point by point update on the Rift chapter sanctioning process and where we were with each requirement. So far we are meeting each requirement without issue, save the full established Senior Officer team. We are having issues with retaining an LoS. Until someone is able to fully step into this position, Lord Weath and Lord Dakari will be sharing those responsibilities.
- Announcement of our new Rift Master Craftsman: Samadams.
- Lord Weath addressed the group concerning the Guild Perks. We currently had 1 active perk point and 3 passive perk points that needed to be spent. After talking it over, it was agreed that we would place the 1 active point into 'Summon Guild Rally Banner' and the 3 passive points into 'Lucky Penny'. The next passive perk we will be filling up is 'Rift Extraction'. The next active perk we will get will be 'Call of the Ascended'.
- Lord Weath summarized the responsibilities of the Master Craftsman position.
- Lord Weath invited GP to address the group. GP confirmed that the STC-Rift chapter has been overwhelmingly smashing the HC's posted requirements for sanctioning, and that the requirements were being tested on us in Rift. They may change/adapt for future chapters being sanctioned in the future. GP encouraged us to keep up the good work that we were doing.
VI. Open Forum.
- Chronomis asked if the HC requirements for sanctioning had been posted for the general public. Lord Weath affirmed that they had not, but that he would make a post of them in the general Rift forums.
- Samadams asked a question, but for the life of me I can't remember it, and I didn't write it down for some reason.
- No further questions or comments.
VII. Meeting Closed by Lord Weath.

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: