View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabreth
Sabreth
High Councilor

re: Qordinn's tenure as STC's Grand Preceptor

For over two majestic years Lord Qordinn has served Sanctus Covenir as her Grand Preceptor, and when needed, as the WoW Chapter's Lord Preceptor. Today meant a closing of this chapter of STC's history as Lord Qordinn has stepped down from the position of the Grand Preceptor.

Qordinn's history with STC is long and filled with many memories. Under his watch STC had survived a devastating blow early in it's WoW days to a full bore, fully active guild with nearly 50 active players playing at any given time.

Qordinn has hand selected a team of individuals to man the High Council who are not "yes" people, but who have a love and passion for Sanctus Covenir and her people.

I for one value Lord Qordinn as a friend and a peer and look forward to seeing him take on new and exciting roles within STC in the future.

I have asked Lord Qordinn to stay on as a High Council Adviser and he has graciously accepted this role.

Lord Qordinn,
Thank you for your service and leadership of STC, I only hope that I would be able to live up to your expectations.

/salute Lord Qordinn

Forum Image

/salute

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory. - Gen. George S. Paton, 3rd US Army.

Thank you for your service and your assistance and I hope that you will continue leading from any position within this great Guild.

Awarded:

/Salute

and ty

Jethaya

Awarded:

I remember my first raid as a "BC" with Qordinn teaching me. It was Naxx10, and I didn't know all the strats but his whispers filled in gaps or he would add a few words in vent. I felt so lucky to have been picked for the BC role - it was something that I had relished after finally reaching max level and finally gearing so that I could raid (it used to take so long before the emblem gear). He guided me with a steady hand throughout the night. I don't remember how far we got but it was a great experience because I had a wonderful teacher at my back.

Since then, I have moved onto being a SC and now LP. The whole time, Lord Qordinn (or just Q because of his many toon names) was there as my support. I am proud to have progressed myself and become friends with Qordinn along the way. I knew this day would come, but it still was a surprise. He is like the Franchise running back that you never want to see grow old and retire. STC and Lord Qordinn are synonymous. I thank you personally for all you have done to help me grow and on behalf of STC for being the backbone for your years as GP. STC would not be here without your hard work, dedication, and caring.

/kneel
Coldaru

/Salute
John,

We have been through alot of good and bad but are still friends and Guildies in STC. I Thank you John, for your time served and I hope to still play often with you.

Your help in tanking Kara and leading this Fledgling Warrior to other toons, and your encouragement to get back to a great in game home and out of game family I could not have asked for a better leader at the rough times.

I owe you alot and look forward to seeing where we go now Happy

/kneel
<Kylan>
Saint

Your a good man John, you have put your heart and soul into STC, and like all good men need to tackle other challenges.

Thanks for serving as GP and who knows. Maybe in the future you will step up to the plate again.

See you around friend. /bow

Ky

A proud founding member of STC (Sanctus Covenir) since 1997.
Kylan, (Ky) founding name since 1997.
Blizzard Battle Tag: Kylan#1970
Dakari
High Councilor

Awarded:

Thanks again for everything you've meant to STC John. Service before self truly applies to you and the last couple of years that you've given as GP.
FaceplantSTC

/Salute

You truly are a great friend and a great leader.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: