View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alresco
Saint

re: SSOWs

On our old site, I used to do a "Screenshot of the Week" feature, and found the images on my hard drive. I uploaded them to the screenshot gallery. Here you will find images from Ultima Online, Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, and Everquest 2. There's a lot of names there I hadn't seen in quite a while. I know Chris will enjoy one in particular.
Cistern-Casey
High Councilor

Awarded:

I'm so glad you have come back around! The old stories and SSOW's bring back so many memories of the early days of STC. I really enjoyed the trip down memory lane, seeing some old names that I hadn't thought of in a while, and names that I miss.

Keep bringing the old stuff around.

Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

Well the old stuff is only posting on the website currently from time to time. :P

Awesome - those screenshots of EQ and EQ2 sure brought back some good memories... except for the one where I was getting killed by unconsciousness (pain & suffering), LOL!

It's just about as bad as when I was killed while looting a Master chest... stupid trapped chests!

'Roc
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> The Vault All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: