Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Blasney
Saint

re: My Favorite Moment as a WoW Novice

My favorite moment so far was see the drama-free teamwork that was on display during the normal Garry-kill not so long ago. It was so refreshing to see a group of mature individuals who don't get caught up in pettiness that seem to infiltrate other groups. I am looking forward to a lot more of similar type runs and event in WoD.

Emmika11

That is great Blasney.  :)  Glad to have you in the STC family.

re: Favorite moment....

So far my favorite moment as a novice has been my first guild meeting.  

I've never really been in a guild meeting before.....so I had no idea what to expect.  Sitting there (watching dozens of golden wings flap in unison....which is down right creepy), it was awesome to see guild members recognized for things that I had no idea were going on.  It provided a connection to others, and how they play the game, which was awesome.  As a sub-90 character, I've been laser focused on getting to 90 for WoD, so I haven't had the opportunity to raid/group with others, and after getting a chance to chat with others before/after the meeting, I very much look forward to doing so in the near future.

*Bob

Emmika11

That is great Bob.  So glad you have enjoyed your time being part of STC

My favorite moment in the guild was when we were raiding Highmaul and progressing on the Brackenspore fight. For each attempt, we improved better than the last. On the attempt that brought down that mossy behemoth, I  remember the encounter becoming more and more intense as creep spread was all around group and trying to find that minor patch that had not been paved with the moss to relocate him to a new location to prevent him from healing for that 3-5% remaining.

It was awesome and epic downing of a boss.

Thanks all who participated that night!

Zelsara

I remember that night as well and it was definitely epic4!  Thanks for posting this and again welcome to the guild!

So far i've been enjoying the STC experience.  Been having a good time gaming with everyone in the guild and chatting with everyone in mumble.

One night, me, parius and martone figured we'd go do arena 3s.  Let me start off by saying that i haven't done any arenas since WotLK and even then, only as a pally.  I had also just re-spec'd from fury to arms on zavas right after getting the hang of doing "decent" dps as fury.  So... not only has it been years since i've been in an arena but i'm playing a new spec on a new class (first warrior i've ever played) in a totally unfamiliar environment.  Suffice it to say, i wasn't used to pushing warrior buttons enough to be comfortable in pvp.  I'd like to think that i'm a quick-learn on most things but nothing could prepare me for the royal beating I took.  I would like to say that we did win the first match. However, the subsequent 6 rounds I spent most of them, face-down in spectator mode.  Good times :)

My favorite moment in the guild so far was my first guild raid of normal Highmaul (I think it was the guild's first too if I remember correctly). The moment that stood out to me the most, because I'm a pretty sarcastic person, was when Happi ninja-kicked my marmot that I was super stoked about kicking into the Twin Ogron. When she felt bad about it, she dropped another one, but I didn't see it right away and it died a second before I clicked on it. Yeah I'm easily amused, but that moment struck a chord for me. Oh and the raiding was pretty swell too as we cleared right through the content like killing machines. I enjoy the challenge with the progression group in the more difficult content. 

Oh, and being able to pick on Evang again is also cool too.

Cheers!

hahaha I felt so bad about that!!

re: My favorite moments.

Its been fun over the past month and a half getting to know a few of you. Been involved in a raid and done some pvp with some of you and it was a pretty good experience. The favorite part about the guild is the tight knit feeling it has to it. Everyone I have came across has offered to help with anything.

I look forward to getting to know you all the more and being able to contribute once i get my toon to where I can.

MissKasha
Saint

My favorite moment so far... well I'm not that great of a story teller so this will probably be more painful to read if nothing else...

I think it was Bnight farming onyxia and didn't get the mount drop. Rojas said -50dkp in guildchat, but poor Bnight didn't know what he was talking about! Good ol DKP... anyways, Rojas referenced a youtube video - if you haven't already seen it, its pretty funny... but viewer discretion advised! Search Onyxia wipe animation on youtube to see!

That's all I got...

FuzzyWeasel
Saint

re: My favorite moment

Just laughing at shenanigans in guild chat.    Favorite so far is getting to see Jethaya's new 'mog that he was proud of... and his... *interesting* belt.

Of course Tiger coming in to steal the show as even better.    

I love it when something happens that gets me laughing and all the kids have to come over to see WTF.

Temarichan
Novice

re: My Favorite Moment in Sanctus Covenir

Hi Everyone ~

It has been a while since I joined, and to those of you whom I've met thus far ... "Thanks!" for all the help and encouragement.

Although I speak Japanese as a second language, I don't often get a chance to converse with others (especially in game chat). This is part of why my favorite moment of being an SC novice had such an impact. After chatting a bit in Japanese, Tsuki was so kind to send me some crafted armor. It was such an awesome gesture and I will always remember that moment.

I hope I can be as useful and kind as the SC saints I have had the honor to interact with so far.

ありがとうございました。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

Temari

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

hope google didnt fail me   :)

家族へようこそ

My favorite WoW moment as a novice

My favorite moment as WoW novice is every moment i ask a question and every time i receive a friendly response. It is not so much a single moment that I love about being in STC as much as it is that every moment in the guild you know that you will always have helpful and receptive people. To a more specific degree it was nice to finally do some guild dungeon runs! I got to do a couple timewalking runs as well. Getting know more people will no doubt come in time. If I was higher level at the time i joined no doubt it would have been easier for me to find group runs nut now I can finally do the good stuff! My favorite moment is definitely my moments with friends. I would like to also do a shout out to the leadership here. They don't forget about you and always try to keep you on track. Thanks Jethaya :)

I know that more good moments are to come. I look forward to them. If there is a way to return the favor for the help i received I welcome the opportunity . 

-Skori 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: