Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
crystallinegirl

re: My Favorite Moment as a WoW Novice

My favorite moment is when Thawne helped me get my Unborn Val'kyr. I'd been enjoying chatting about pet battles with her in guild chat (it is SO NICE to have an active guild chat again!!) and then she started talking about getting her Val'kyr up in Northrend. She said she'd just gotten hers, so I should come look for one, since they apparently spawn when someone captures one.

So I ported my happy butt up to Northrend and started looking, as did Thawne and a friend of hers. I found it at the second spawnpoint I checked, and it didn't kill itself and BAM. GORGEOUS PET. Poor quality, but I didn't care, I had a stone waiting. And I wouldn't have been up there if not for Thawne!

Other than that, just having fellow pet-collectors to talk shop with has been a blast.

And we need to group up again and finish up Cataclysm Dungeon Hero. That involved another funny moment - It's Just Frost Damage, in Deadmines - I'd never let the ghost-things coalesce before, I didn't realize that when they blew up, they'd blow you off the boat! So the first time we tried it, we all got thrown across the room! It was kind of hilarious, and then we tanked the worgen inside the cabin and got it on our second try, LOL.
mpsmith

re: My favorite moments..

My favorite moments in Sanctus Covenir have been the playful chats with adults. Between work and family, intersections of "play" and "sophisticated" can be found in Sanctus Covenir.

I enjoy playing with friends. Thanks for the opportunity.

Best,
Mark aka Haskell
Gromov

Finally high enough level to group with some STC members, so the long-awaited Favourite Moment!

Went to two new-to-me Cataclysm instances with Sikozu, Kyal, and Pamerina. Perhaps we were one short. Perhaps there were slight gear issues :P But did that stop us? Nay!

Started out well with "mark the mobs seduce the healer etc.". By the halfway point, we degenerated nicely into "Sikozu face pulls to doom", "tank the boss with the void walker (successfully!)", "steal the elevator", and "banned draenei flirts". Leadership was passed in my direction, and I promptly took the occasion to go mad with power. Zany fun.

Had trouble with one boss I think, until we learned the correct strat - hide behind the level 90 (Zucanthor). Night ended with another instance, more zany humour, and me singing "Little Town" from Beauty and the Beast.

Kyal and Pamerina - you need to get mikes =)
Cheidierey
Saint

re: Favorite moment in STC... so far at least!

I haven't had a whole lot of interaction with the guild yet, as I've only been around a few short weeks.

That said, so far, my favorite moment was grinding stuff in the Northern Barrens with Saidish, Thawne, Gromov, and someone else I can't recall! (Anyaguara maybe?) We fought a few of the Kor'kron Commanders and gathered resources for that big weekly quest right before the recent update.

It was a lot of fun! We had some help from a Tauren (shaman I think) quite a bit, and also helped with the caravans.

I really enjoy this guild! I look forward to a lot more fun moments!
fishdragon
Saint

re: My favourite moments ... so far...

Hello, I don't think I have a favorite moment yet as to share but memorable moments there are a few. I haven't spent as much time as I would like with the guild, due to difference in time zone and just real-life stuff to do on weekends, hoping that would change as time goes on and have more time to myself.

One of the memorable moments I had with the guild started when I haven't even joined the guild yet. I think its when I met Thawne. First time I met her was when a friend and I decided to farm for the Filthling pet. On that dayI befriended here and after they was actually a guild that does "pet related activities" and not just the regular casual guild and that the guild have been around for a long time! I've known the existence of STC since being on Lothar but have not gotten to know it either as a raiding or casual guild. From my experience most "casual" guild don't remain active for a very long time because sooner or later its members will get "drawn" to the allure of epic lootz from raid and leave for a more hardcore raiding guild. But I guess with MOP and the introduction of LFR, things have changed. Anyway, since meeting Thawne there are roughly two events that I've experience with the guild (while not being in the guild itself!), one was when hunting unborn valk where we manage to get for Thawne and the other guildies that joined that morning and when Thawne and Happeria was willing to lend their time to help me farm rep from killing the Zandalari rares. I am both humbled and grateful that such a guild exist with people that are so kind to help anyone out and in my language "happy go lucky" (meaning easy going?) and also still amazed that a guild full of pet collectors exists!

I joined the guild, I think it was just before the current patch. Still I haven't much time spent with the guild as mostly on weekdays I can just get myself to finish the dailies and on weekends the last quarter of the year just have a lot of family and friends events. Did manage to spend some time with my guide/advisor, Lustrasza, who has been very kind, patience and understanding with me, thank you for that! Also I manage to spend some more time with the guild for Sumprush rodent catching. Was wonderful too see so many people catching pet at the same time and also now that we can view a pet battle in action, was quite interesting in the bit. I am only sad that more people couldn't join.

I really like being in this guild, and hope to have many more moments with it. I've made a few new friends already and hope to make many more. I've met some errr.."snappy?" people on Wow so I'm abit shy to start any conversation first, but if you will talk to me, I will talk back (and sometimes might be hard to get me to stop talking!).

Thanks for having me.

Messmaker74
Saint

Penga, First of the sumprush event was completely awesome of you to have put together for us, and was a lot of fun, thank you again! Second off, I've really enjoyed getting to know you and am really glad you are happy here :)  /hugs , Messy

re: My favorite moment in Sanctus Covenir

Hello!

My favorite moment has been rediscovering World of Warcraft as a hobby once again. I very much enjoy playing my alternate characters and not being pressured to do anything! I have 10 characters currently (saving the shaman class for next expansion). I enjoy doing the old content and I also want to work on my profession characters more. I enjoyed doing random dungeons on my Druid and getting to heal a few guild members who played on their alternate characters. I like keeping up with everyone over guild chat as well!

Millessa
Saint

Honestly when I read that I had to post this I had no idea what I was going to post.  I could post about all the wonderful welcomes and offers of help  I've had to level and get established on the server, the nice people I've met, or the laughs from guild chat...

But tonight, tonight my favourite moment made itself very clear thanks to Emmika

Lords and Ladies...I present to you: TurDunkin

TurDunkin

I was unaware of this abomination and would have remained so had I not joined this guild. For this service, I thank you all.

MoonMastr
Saint

My favorite moment is kind of just the everyday I log in.. everyone is warm and friendly..

Everyday I see people helping each other and that's awesome. Looking at all the posts on my introduction post "Welcome to the Family!" and even a "Welcome home!" just give me a great sense of a family.

I love the morning chit-chat and we got multi-boxers going!

I know this is a rather cheesy post. I mean... it doesn't beat a TurDunkin(I can't even comprehend..) but what will?

Lustrasza

This is a nice favorite moment and thank you for sharing it with us :)

Millessa wrote:

Honestly when I read that I had to post this I had no idea what I was going to post.  I could post about all the wonderful welcomes and offers of help  I've had to level and get established on the server, the nice people I've met, or the laughs from guild chat...

But tonight, tonight my favourite moment made itself very clear thanks to Emmika

Lords and Ladies...I present to you: TurDunkin

TurDunkin

I was unaware of this abomination and would have remained so had I not joined this guild. For this service, I thank you all.

wow I cant believe I didn't see this till now...NOW THAT PIC IS MY OFFICIAL best moment.

My favorite moment since joining STC was on a Sunday morning, the week after Thanksgiving. A discussion started about board gaming in guild chat.

My wife doesn't play WoW, or any online games for that matter. Our fun time together is playing European style board games. Several of us chatted for nearly 15 minutes about various games, online site to buy games at, new games coming out this Fall, expansions, etc.

It was such fun knowing I'm in a that has offline interests that coincide with mine.

Looking forward to joining the Friday night new flex raid in January.

Chromia

GDPR#2432054

re: GDPR#2432054

GDPR#2432054
Goldorann

My favorite moment in STC so far has to be the first raid that I went to after joining the guild.  It was the first raid that I had participated with a serious guild in a long time.  I was nervous that my performance would not be up to par.  From the start of that first raid, the calm voices of the raid leaders put my mind at ease.  Even after failure, the leaders remained composed and gave great advice to succeed the next attempt.  I am used to people flipping out during raids, so this was a breath of fresh air and made me realize that STC is the guild for me.  Since then, I really look forward to raid nights again!  Thanks for your time and I'll see you all in game!

Goldoran

Cayleigha
Saint

Because of how I prefer to level my toons (let them build a ton of rest XP, then blow through it all at once), it probably seems like I haven't been on much, but I have a good moment... Several of us who were not raiding were talking about pet battles in guild chat during raid time. I mentioned something that Happeria had told me, which apparently triggered a notification addon she has anytime someone is talking about her. She told me about it in guild chat and that (I think) it makes a noise and/or flashes or something. I told her that I was so tempted to type "Happi" every few minutes, except that she was busy raiding. But Boodikka did it for me. For like... half an hour. It made me giggle and it actually is still making me smile as I type this. Apparently Boodikka has the same sense of humor as I do. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: