Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Drarish
Saint

re: My Favorite Moment as a WoW Novice

My favorite moment as a novice happened this last week. I was pickup to tank ICC 10 man (no begging or over planning needed....great!) and we downed the Lich King with less than 10 gos . This feat was great seeing it was my first time doing so but what made it awesome was the members of STC. The attitude of the group was positive, friendly joking around and when we wiped there was no blame games going on. I'm looking forward to making many more favorite moments in the guild.

Saint

re: My Favorite Moment

My favorite moment happened this last week. Ever since I started raiding I have wanted to get the Lich King down and the my "Kingslayer" title. Not only did I get to achieve that, I got to do it with an absolutely awesome group of people. Everyone was super nice and super welcoming.

This is just one of many really great moments I have already had with your guild and I'm really hoping to become a full member and looking forward to many more moments with the truly wonderful people that are in this guild.

When you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, 'Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!' - Terry Pratchet, Men at Arms
Berenaltorin
Berenaltorin
Saint

re: My favorite moment as a novice

I think my favorite moment so far as a novice was the run through BWL. I had never been in there, and it was fun to see that with the mechanics of those fights, you could still wipe if you weren't careful. I'm looking at you, Razorgore. Anyway, it was a good time, and I saw some fights I'd never seen. I look forward to seeing a lot more new stuff . . . maybe some of it actually new Happy

re: re: My favorite moment as a novice

Hello everyone, at first I was going to say my favorite moment was joining a guild with family and soon to be family which I was lacking in my previous guild. I love being in a guild that is so welcoming, friendly, and with people that know how to have fun. The past week or so a group of us had been trying to down heroic Lich King. We spent two nights getting killed and/or thrown off the platform and I must say I had never had so much fun wiping before. This past Tuesday we finally downed him and got to sit upon his thrown and bask in our glory. It was a fantastic moment and I thank every one of you who came on any of the nights to make it possible. I look forward to doing many things like this with the guild again and creating more moments to remember.
Alenea!
Saint

re: Alenea

Well to begin, I'm late in this topic! My name is Elena and I'm a Junior (yay!) in High School. I play Alenea, and Alene, Cleao... the list goes on! and lots of the guildies know me for "I'm outa ammo!" hunter XP. Well my favorite STC moment was when I first joined. It was odd, because I had did an instance back in BC with Q, Frad, Tark, and Sumner (I think its those 3, I know Q was in the instance) the same day I was invited to do a Kara run with them! I was in a different guild at the time, but wasn't doing anything with them.

So, you remember the old raid queue right? Well I had queued for Kara, and who whispers me? Sumner! So I raided, and Shadowrider or Trueknight Frad's son took an interest in me and we started talking, about a couple days later I had joined and was greeted happily.

After a while, STC became my second home. Some of the guildies know, but I have intense family issues, to where I became isolated from my siblings and parents. STC became a second family, and I loved all the laughs we had, something that was not common in my family. And I know I'm VERY late, but reading everyones posts made me so teary-eyed, I really haven't cried in a long time and it was nice to cry for a good reason. Well everyone knows my goof ups, and randomness.... but thats me! XP I'm sure the ICC10 group remembers me running outa ammo and running into the ice wing! I stilllll blame Q, and Q again for when we were doing Naxx10 killing Kel and my bow broke! All Q's fault for not letting me repair XP.

Well there's my favorite moment(s) in STC, ciao!

-Alenea or Elena or Ellie XP[/b]
KeldorSTC

Elena, you almost made me tear up hearing about all that.

So many great moments. I loved reading these. Since my first favorite moment with the guild I have had others. But by far my most favorite was our Level 85, 10m Heroic LK attempt. We had me as a tank on my DK, and I was to be on LK. Well low and behold I got the spell that shoots you off the platform and to your death. At the very last seconds, Neoblast uses his priests Lightgrip (not sure on the spell name) to grip me back onto the LK. It was so epic and awesome, we wiped on the attempt, but we applauded him for his quick thinking. It goes to show that Keldor as a tank, is NOT a good idea . My 2nd favorite is while tanking on my paladin with Amayachans DK, I was oom, and he decides to grab the trash and tank n spank em around where-as I had no way to attack without auto-attack . Pally tanking is fun, but man, I need MORE MANA!!! . I am sure there'll be more, and I hope to have a favorite moment with everyone.

- Evan

Oderint Dum Metuant
hotblackdesiato
Saint

Everquest - around 2003 - I [Berserker - Hotreddwarf] was in a mine and struggling with 2 friends to kill nasties for a quest. A stranger Ranger needed a different boss for his friend, but took time out to help us first. (aside - noting that there used to be a lot of polite well mannered gaming and first come first crack at a boss or name) I thought it only right to offer my assistance when our group was done and joined them on their mission.

Not sure I made much difference given that Tyrel was the best ranger I have ever grouped with.

That was when I noticed that he was in a guild and that guild was STC.

Really I have never so happy and proud in game as when I was invited to join (but getting my 1.5 epic axe was pretty close) - and its been a pleasure ever since.

Thank you STC.

Hotreddwarf aka Doorluggage

N' that's what you get
Ilythion
Saint

re: Favorite moment as a novice.

Since Ive already made an intro post, Ill just make this one about my favorite time in STC so far. By and far, the most fun Ive had has actually been unprompted and unplanned hours of pvp with some members of the guild, mostly Hilz, Jeptha, Neo, and Capitalbee. It all started early one morning when Capital noticed i was pvp'ing alone and asked if I would like some company. Despite the fact that my comp crashed right as the bg was loading, the invites for pvp grps didnt stop. Anytime any of us are on and seem to be bored, a group seems to form. Their hospitality and sense of humor have turned pvp from something I did when I was bored, out of dalies and valor maxed, to something I look forward to every week. I know its not exactly a single moment, but I figured a collective group of moments was better then one? From Hilz making the game winning save in Twin Peaks, to Neo being such a kick ass healer that I survived long enough to take out 4 horde alone, to me and Jep camping gy's for 10mins in every other Wsg, to the sheer hilarity of watching a female gnome warrior kill pretty much anything (capital + pvp makes me happy), its always good times.
Richy2k11

re: fav moment

hi bladezz here and id have 2 say my fav moment is when i did bwd with the guild for the first time i went in not knowing anything about the place.
well when i first walked in i died but after that it was smooth sailing...even though my first time i was chosen 2 tank adds on nef i think it was ? and well i didn't fail so made me happy :D all in all it was a great night! (close 2nd is when keldor killed half the raid in htoc i was loling for a very long time )
AmosJackson
Saint

re: favorite moment

My favorite moment was not in game but was when Tyrraell offered to help me with Amos and sent me a list of his macros for holy pallys. I was stunned as i have been playing wow since right before wotlk and none of the other guilds i was in or people i knew ever would take the time to help me.
Funniest moment was when Tyrraell sent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7GyLr7Cz2g Amos who? Amos jackson was my dad's name and he was raised in Louisiana by a swamp but even more hilarious was his uncle Mike was missing one arm from elbow and all ways claimed a gator bit it off.
Moment i enjoyed the most was Sunday evening on my first raid with the guild may not sound like a lot to all you pro players but 1st boss kill equaled my raiding experience in Cataclysm with a guild. I was not good enough to raid with my former guilds and could not pug a raid as i had no "achieve" Thank you for allowing me to be a member.
Morbidprayer

I would have to say my favorite moment in the guild so far would have to be tonight. I was invited to do some raiding with the guild. It was fun but the hanging out in vent with some of the members a moment to remember forever.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
tsuki multi alts

yeah it was fun to conversate with you as well Morbid
Neritchax

Last night I was lucky enough to join the guild for a Ragnaros kill after which Neoblast completed his legendary staff questline (complete with the SW City celebration - Grats Neo!). It was great to be a part of this. Prior to recently joining SC I never had experience with Rag (or firelands) but was happy the guild was able to include me, guide me through the fight mechanics, and having enough trust in me that I could be a help and not a hindrance.

Thank you, and it was definitely a WoW experience I'll remember.
LynnGA

re: My Fav moment

Hello Everyone,

My favorite moment is when Lustrasza helped me finish my rouge quest, and also when Ivory, Japhette, Gedian, and myself ran a dungeon. It is really nice to actually be apart of a guild that likes to do things together. I am really looking forward to leveling my character, and being able to do Dragon Soul and raids like that with everyone. This is an awesome guild and I look forward to all the great moments too come.

Lynn (deathbladez)
SherryGA

re: my favorite guild moment

One of my favorite moments in the guild has been when I log in and ppl that are on say hi or when you get an achievement and ppl say grats...i have been in guilds where ppl dont say anything unless they want something, so the greetings are very nice
The other moment was went Rachel and Patrick (dont remember what toon they were on) took Lynn (deathbladez) and i thru a dungeon and they kicked the hunter for pulling everything

Japhette
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: