Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Coldaru

re: My Favorite Moment as a WoW Novice

Welcome from the Lost Puppy ... ( /glare at Mort who BTW is the reason I am here) ..... Glad you caem over Stew I look forward to many more fun times in the Game with you and STC.
Cistern-Casey
High Councilor

Awarded:

Quote:
/glare at Mort who BTW is the reason I am here

So now we know who to punish...

Coldaru

Now see you should have know this before he went on teh High Counsel ... MUWAHAHAHAHAA twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
Khayman68

Sorry I am so late to Welcome you... I hope to get to meet you in game.

re: Re: Introduction for Squawkbox

Squawkbox wrote:
Hi All,

My name is Stew (Squawkbox), I'm friends with Coldar (Scott), and he is the reason I am here. A little about myself, i'm 32, ex-navy, married to the most wonderful woman alive and love me some WoW. I started playing WoW about a year ago with some friends from work (Scott included) over on the Horde side on Dentarg (pvp server). Coldar is the reason I got into the game and he was the one that leveled with me on my first toon (Reelbigcow) all the way to 80. I missed playing with him and since he has told me so many good things about everyone here in SC, I thought I would come see how the other side lives and hopefully meet some other good people and have some fun. =) I live in Arkansas, but I'm from the great state of Texas =P I'm leveling a balance druid over here, my main on the other server is a druid as well, although I plan on going straight Boomkin over here. Reelbigcow is a resto/boomkin hybrid. And although healing has been fun, there is just something special about the lazerchicken =)

I can't say I have a favorite moment yet, but it was real nice leveling with Scott again last night. I can't begin to express just how much he is the only reason I made it to 80 the first time. Cause I hate leveling alone, but he was always willing to help and run with me, and that made it fun! I haven't really had a chance to meet anyone else yet, but I do look forward to it!

My favorite novice moment has been playing with Scott and Collyn and our friend Sammy. Another really good time I've had thus far was on my dps test with Shifti, and the rest that were around, was fun just letting loose the cannons on a test dummy. That and just learning and exploring all the new things that the Alliance side has had to offer. But I really am looking forward to raiding with the guild and having fun!
Simryd

re: Adding mine to the list

Hi all,

OK, so here's my favorite moment so far, although I've had many great experiences already.

I had just advanced to a level that qualified me for doing instances in Dire Maul. It was my second time there, and within the first 2 or 3 fights, our tank left. So, our group consisted of a mage, another mage, a warlock, and a healer druid (me). We waited around for 5 or 10 minutes, and at some point somebody (don't remember who) suggested, hey, why not just pull a critter or two and see what happens? I threw both my HoTs on our new "tank" mage Happy and she basically absorbed the melee damage while all 3 of them NOOKED. What a rush! She survived, and we said, "why not keep going?". We kept going, for the next 20 minutes or so, killing pull after pull (some of which were groups of 5 or more mobs). She died a couple times, but I was able to backup-tank when that happened and res her after the fight. We were all LOLing and having a great time.

Eventually a tank found us, and we proceeded as a more conventional group--it was almost a let-down, to tell you the truth, because we were having so much fun living on the edge. At some point I mentioned what may become my forum sig: "if the healer is having fun, the group is probably in trouble", because I LOVE pushing the limits of a group's abilities.

Anyway, I look forward to having many more fun times with everyone. See you in-game!

-Simryd
a.k.a. Winterwolf, Druid of Lothar

p.s. Didn't bring my personal laptop with me on a business trip this week--getting withdrawal symptoms! On the bus to the airport now, so T-Minus 7 hours or so until I can log in again. :-)

Cudzu

I've been here for a month now and I really enjoyed it. I'd have to say that my favorite moment so far has been running RS 10 man. That dungeon was released during my six-month break, so that was my first time in.

The raid was run very positively, despite some growing pains with the aoe threat nerfs. It was quite different from the pressure I used to have.

Thanks for the invite and I look forward to lots more good times.
Imahunter96

My favorite moment as a Novice, by far, was today in SFK. I needed one quest done so I could get this amazing 18 DPS bow (Im level 22), So i invited Penny's priest as heals for a faster Que. I got it. Sadly, our first tank DCed after first pull. So I went on(As a hunter mind you) Kite-Tanking all of the mobs up to and including the first boss. Penny was doign great healing btw. :P But hten we got this paladin tank, who did perfectly up to the last boss, 15 minutes before my mom came to pick me up (My parents are divorced). Of course, he had NO lcue how to do this fight, so I informed him. First time, he was just completely oblivious and died on the first Bullet Barrage. Second time, he tried doing better, but didnt pull the adds, which killed our healer (Poor Penny, I tried to kill those adds. /cry). FInally, the last time we all did perfectly fine up until the boss had 800 hp, then the tank died...I kited him to around 760 Hp...then we all wiped, I had to go home...and I cant get my bow till next weekend. I think this is the most annoying and frustrating time at STC, which is why it is my favorite. xD

Okay, BAI! <3

~Marisa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ibiteback

My favorite moment happened a couple days ago when I found out my rouge can have a pet! Yes, I said my rouge has a pet. His name is Kelad and he is a lvl 63 Death Knight. ;) I would also like to thank everyone for being very friendly and helpful since I've been here.

-Megan/Ibiteback
Arashikun

Well, my favorite moment so far would have to be, Ring of blood with Keldor, as Lockdor, Fuennta, Gerhart and Gwenieve. It may sound weird to everyone else but it was fun for me, I managed to get the kill shot in before Gerhart and I was level 67. It made me feel epic. There's that and exploring Orgrimar. Wasn't really cause I was with anyone but the conversation me and someone else were having in guild chat while we were the only two people on. It was hilarious to me. Couldn't stop laughing. Now this too. So many things in here weren't in spell check. God bless WoW for making a computers dictionary bigger.

Honestly, I know this is a little soon, but this specific memory is going to play the biggest part in my time on WoW and with the guild...getting the tell from Penny that I was accepted.

It's been a long time coming in finding a guild that fit just perfect with me, and I with it. This guild does just that with the fact that even when I get off from work (I work 5pm-2am - yuck!) there is someone online. The guild, while very experienced, isn't like some of the guilds out there - z0mg, you must be at 65k GS or no invite for joo!!!! It's because of this mentality, and the character of each person behind these toons that has made me feel like STC is the perfect home for me...so, here's to many more memories made with all you fine folks! :-)
Crade1

Hello people I am Nia/Azshalody in the game, some of you may or may not know me in the game yet...maybe in time.

I have been playing since just after vanilla wow....I use to be heavy into first person shooter games till a friend of mine got me into wow on my old server. In the beginning I was skeptical of wow because I was slow to learn and my friend was usualy to busy to help then but oh well.
I have pretty much raided everything you can think of up till cata of course, my mage aka Nia has the kingslayer title, I have since taken a small break from raiding because I use to raid ALOT heh.
I would like to say thank you to those whom I have so far delt with and thank for your patience for when I wouldn't quite get questions or such even though the answer was starring at me in the face. In past guilds large and small I have been everything from the bottom to being a GM so I give props to those in this guild. Everyone has been really awesome towards me and always getting a hello >name< each time i log in....its refreshing and really rare too. I like hearing hi from peeps i havent met yet.

My favourite in general to date is this bit of a long one so bear with me to sum it up.
I am orginaly from Canada and recently immagrated to the US. I met my wife through her mom through this game hehe yeah nerdish i know. My wife came up for 9 days and wel we hit it off ..when ya know..you know kinda thing. She orginlay moved and immagrated to canada for me but then circumstances changed and we decided to move back down here and its been a blast and everything here speaks english .

So in conclusion I have enjoyed my time here in the US and plus this guild has been nothing but awesome from the start and everyone so friendly...if only society were like this. Feel free to hit me up for any help with dung or such and ill do my best.
Amiretta

re: My favorite moment as a novice :)

Hey everyone!

This is Ami (Rachel). I just joined the guild a few weeks ago and I already feel like I am fitting in Happy However, when I was sitting down trying to find my favorite moment, I could not find just one. Honestly, my favorite moment would have to be when I joined. There are quite a few people that I know in the guild and we were really close for a while. Unfortunately I lost contact with them all because of something really stupid. I always wanted to hang out with them again because they were like the closest thing to family that I had at the time. I was going through a lot back then and they helped me so much (even though they probably didn't know what I was going through).

So, my favorite moment would have to be when I accepted that request to join and got all those welcome whispers like the past 2 years of silence never happened Happy
Elorea

My Favorite moment was when I joined and got to see all my old friends again. And running tons of randoms with Winterwolf. So far. It has been a blast Happy
Looking forward to many many more "favorite moments"

It's incredibly hard to find a favorite moment; the first night I was in the guild we raided some BC content I'd never seen before and I had a BLAST, a couple days later we threw together a guild group and I got through my first heroic. Within a week of that we were steemrolling ICC which was AMAZING, and a couple of days ago we got Kingslayer for a grip of guildies. All great moments, punctuated by other great moments. However, I think my best moment in the guild so far actually happened on my drive to work this past wednsday. I was trying to decide exactly what of the many great in-game moments deserved this post and I thought "it doesn't matter, really. It's just incredible to have such a fun group of like-minded people to share them with." And that's my favorite moment in the guild.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: