Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Flyinn

re: My favorite moment

My favorite moment is short and sweet.

At the RL guild meeting at the cheesecake factory, I showed Aloris the Awkward Salmon. His reaction was awesome and the nickname that followed will always remind me how much fun we had. I loved meeting everyone and had a great night.

re: STC moment

I was a new WoW player in another guild, and played about 6 months and then dropped out of the game for a while. When I came back to WoW, Iantha was the one person I really had formed a bond with and looked her up.

She was playing in STC - this made me curious - there were other people I knew there as well. I decided to apply. That's when it got fun - I felt welcome right away, a group of people that were kind and fun... I felt like I found a guild home.
Troas

re: Hey Everyone

My name is Troy, some people know me formerly as Imanut and now Troas (Greek for Troy) in game. I have a lot of experience in WoW and pther games previous as a player and as a leader. It all started back in Tribes when we had a top 25 in the world CLAN at that time then I stopped doing anything until a few months before BC cam out and my brother introduced me to WOW.
I started a pally back then and had noo clue as to what I was doing and even worse, I was trying to level as holy. At level 36 I was handed a guild called Knights of Sorrow and after a year and a half we changed the name to Legend of the Phoenix. We cleared Kara most of ZA, and a couple 25's before the huge boss nerf then we got all the way into BT and part of Sunwell before Northrend was released. We then expanded shortly after the expantion and I led approx 275 people, we were one on the first guilds (like 5th or 6th) to clear 25 Naxx in one night and 2D OS before gear made us overpowered (boy those were the days). Since then we disbanded to get rid of some guys that were less than ethical, reformed, then merged with another guild (whose officers were less than ethical) then reformed as a small group of friends in which I decided I no longer had the energy to lead a guild anymore.
We were progressing with a main toon run clearing 10/12 bosses and an alt run in which CHELLY and PAPASMURRF were each bringing an alt. However, things got inconsistant with our small group and we decided yesterday that some of us wanted a bigger group of people to socialize with to get a more consistant raid schedule.
In a nutshell, I have a lot of experience running things, leading and playing the game. Although, I am a team player and as most people will witness I will do anything to ensure that team play and ethical conduct (minus my tendancy to be a funloving smartass :P) are the marks of who I am. I have 5 80's all ICC geared and can play any role in a raid (cept I'm still learning to heal). I thank you all and may we raid in fun and peace!
pookaharvey

re: Re: Hey Everyone

Hi all My toon is Pookaharvey toon name from the movie Harvey. This is the only online game i have played. Been playing WoW for a few years now. Have always been in a guild with Troas guess that cant be helped tee hee. I have 3 other toons 2 that can raid ICC. I also will do anything to help out the guild. I am a truck drive but do my best to stop on raid nights and most the time i can get a good enough connection to play. I heard about this guild from Papasmurrf and sounded like a great guild to try to get into. OH yes my name is Keith. My favorite moment so far in the guild is just signing into the game and seeing how helpful everyone in the guild is to each other.

Last edited by pookaharvey on 2010/08/12 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Messmaker74
Saint

re: My Favorite Moment as a WoW Novice

Hello STC ! My name is Sharon and I live in New York City. I have been playing WoW for a little over 2 years, and, if you know me, am totally addicted to the fury warrior. My main, Messychick, has lived on several realms, as well as my alts. I came to Lothar recently on the advice of a friend who found the realm and suggested it to me (PvPer, which explains why I found my own guild). I had been with a group who liked to realm jump, and it was getting expensive. And I also rarely got the chance to raid. I was looking for stability in my WoW, honestly. I craved a social guild, and one that I didnt have to worry about it disbanding or having drama. I researched the realm guilds a little on guild launch after making yet another warrior on Lothar, messmaker. STC sounded GREAT. The longevity of the guild, the sheer SIZE of it and the fact that it DID stuff! I applied, and spent a bit watching and soaking it all in. It happened fast, I fell under the spell, and started bonding quickly. I am still in the process of xfering toons, I have 3 more im bringing, no more warriors though, . 3 should suffice. I am extremely happy to be here. BTW i wait tables and have an almost 16 yr old Lindsay. She will inherit my toons in my will. She doesn't play, but has future fury warrior written all over her 8P

I havent yet had any one particular fave moment as a novice, but the experience as a whole. I did have fun finally getting to do naxx with everyone. My jumping over deadly liquid skills were lacking, though. Everyone was so friendly, and made such a point to make me feel welcome and included from the start. I really enjoyed the procession through SW on Ianthas mount, after my first guild meeting. She drives like I do . Yes, I cant begin to pick a favorite moment, unless you count my meeting people, which again, are many.
Thank you for having me! , Messy

Hello my new guild You can either call me by Daniel, Hikaru, or Tsuki I answer to all three. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla days. I started raiding with Troy and Keith about 3 years ago. I have 7 level 80 toons, five of which are ICC geared. I seem to prefer the ranged/spellcaster over Melee but my druid is a feral which was the first toon I got to 80. Ask anyone from Phoenix Dawn and they will let you know I'm an Alt-o-holic. I also have 3 lower level toons ie 1 level 71 DK, 1 level 70 Warrior and 1 level 67 Priest. Those will probably up to level 80 by the time cata hits
I live in the great state of Texas in the Houston area where I teach part time at the university of Houston Campus and work full time as a deli manager at Kroger's. I really love the comeraderie that I have seen exhibited by members of this guild so far and I know that this will be a good choice for me. I think my favorite moment is when Fradrenai came to Ironforge to help me out to see where my dps rotation was wrong and together we found a new rotation that should up both of ours up higher. Even though he was an officer who had substatially higher dps than I in ICC he listened to me and made a knowledgeable deciision based on his experiences

Last edited by tsuki multi alts on 2010/08/17 19:26; edited 1 time in total
KeldorSTC

About me: Well my name is Evan, I live in the cold state of Maine. I started playing about 4 months prior to WotLK was released so I had a LOT of studying up to do. I played the warrior class til the expansion came out and hopped over to Death Knight and fell in love with the class. It took me a while to get used to the gameplay, but I take any suggestions and do not feel personally attacked when someoen tells me I need to step my game up. I have been with Troy, Pook, Caladrina, and Tsuki for around 2 years roughly. I was in a gulld known as Silent Serenity but they weren't very helpful, more worried about gearing themselves then helping lowbies. I joined up with Troy and he and a few others helped me learn to play and how to raid. They have become sort of like my in game brothers.

What I like so far as a novice: Well really, I have noticed that everyone lends a hand in helping out. I log in and I get friendly greetings everytime, and that is something I enjoy the most are friendly guildmates. I hope to learn more about everyone else and that everyone else gets to know me better as well.

Oderint Dum Metuant
Troas

re: My Fav Moment

I forgot to share my favorite moment in STC. It was actually just before I joined the guild, we hada raid for pugs with our other guild and Papa and Fullofwin joined us that evening. We had a great time after stating rocky and cleared like 8 or 9 bosses. But the fun thing was we had a great time telling jokes and stories and at one point, laughed so hard I wiped the group cause I couldn't see my screen through the tears. Looking forward to more times like that.
Solusfury21

i submited my fav experience BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE IT WENT...bah i dont use forums much Happy...if ya find it let me know ha ha ill move it just dont wanna type all that out again

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

It's fine where it is Solus, don't worry about it.

Well my Favorite moment as a Novice was when I got to go on a Chain Heroic run with my dad and other guildies, we kept changing other memebers and it was alot of fun. The next was when I was in a Dungeon with Pene and my dad was teasing me that I couldn't keep up with her on DPS.

I kept telling him it wasn't fair, he told me we would get you there one day through the guild.

I can't wait to run and meet more saints in the Game
Reelbig

re: Introduction for Squawkbox

Hi All,

My name is Stew (Squawkbox), I'm friends with Coldar (Scott), and he is the reason I am here. A little about myself, i'm 32, ex-navy, married to the most wonderful woman alive and love me some WoW. I started playing WoW about a year ago with some friends from work (Scott included) over on the Horde side on Dentarg (pvp server). Coldar is the reason I got into the game and he was the one that leveled with me on my first toon (Reelbigcow) all the way to 80. I missed playing with him and since he has told me so many good things about everyone here in SC, I thought I would come see how the other side lives and hopefully meet some other good people and have some fun. =) I live in Arkansas, but I'm from the great state of Texas =P I'm leveling a balance druid over here, my main on the other server is a druid as well, although I plan on going straight Boomkin over here. Reelbigcow is a resto/boomkin hybrid. And although healing has been fun, there is just something special about the lazerchicken =)

I can't say I have a favorite moment yet, but it was real nice leveling with Scott again last night. I can't begin to express just how much he is the only reason I made it to 80 the first time. Cause I hate leveling alone, but he was always willing to help and run with me, and that made it fun! I haven't really had a chance to meet anyone else yet, but I do look forward to it!
Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

Scott who? We try not to claim him. He just follows us like a lost puppy! Feed them once ....and the rest you know. Welcome aboard all!

re: RE: Introduction for Squawkbox

Welcome Squawkbox.

hi and welcome!!

Page 2 of 10

Jump to: