Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Emmika11

re: My Favorite Moment as a WoW Novice

that is such a wonderful post of you favorite moment.  I so hope you have many more favorite STC moments.

emm

re: Fav Novice moment.

Thanks again for the invitation! My favorite moment so far was the first flex raid I did with the guild. Having only done LFR since coming back it was great being in a guild run again. Seeing Ty, Evang, Cel, Ladan, Gold, Yak, etc was great and the first time I battle rezzed Evang... Well it felt like home lol ;)

Looking forward to many more!!

Zelsara

Thanks Gaias it was great hearing from you and I am glad you enjoyed the guild flex run!

That is great Gaias.  So glad you had a wonderful time.

How I grew up, or "My favorite time in WoW"

While being a novitiate with SC, I have been able to explore the game again which held me for so long many years ago while having a good amount of folks I can ask questions of should I need it. Being on the west coast, I have a later play time than most of the guild, so hooking up with some folks is a bit difficult. This doesnt restrain me from continuing to play and furthering my own levels to catch up with everyone else ;)

That being said though, I have gotten a few times already where I have thoroughly enjoyed myself as part of the guild. The constant hell and goodbyes of the people during a normal game time. The help from others to those who ask questions about classes, items, or dungeons. The help folks offer if someone asks for something. The general bantering of people in the guild chat itself. People laughing at my horrible jokes :p

As someone who has come back to the game with fresh eyes, this guild reminds me why I enjoyed so many MMO's before; the camaraderie, the respect, and the fun that each person brings to the table to allow for the guild community itself to thrive and grow. All these things bring to me a hope that I can contribute just as much to the guild and help continue making the guild better and better.

Cheers!

Jester

Gaunt
"Mm, fresh brains. Just like mom used to make..."
Emmika11

That is awesome Ganyfer.. Welcome to STC!!!

Awesome favorite moment post Jester :)

Hello all again. I would have to say my favorite moment as to date with the guild was prolly our Wed night raid this current week. With a  shorthanded group we entered the 10 man normal mode and mopped the floor with Immersius. Then the raid leaders were nice enough to allow one of myself and Gaias's close friend to tag along with us to fill the 10th spot. We continued to roll over the boss's in a timely fashion. It was a great run and was good to be back in the raiding scene again. (Right along side of some old friends ;).  Also because of the experience, our friend (Blasney) is applying today to join as well. So in closing, thank you all again and I look forward to many more good times with you all.     Thank you

Sneed

Emmika11

That is great sneed.  It was great to run with you on Wednesday as well.  Hope you continue to have a great time.

I don't have 1 favorite moment but my favorite part of the guild is when ever I asked for help I was given advice and I took it to improve my ability to the best of my abilities I never experienced that in other guilds I've been in and to me that is my favorite moment in this guild as a novice

Emmika11

That is great Cryth i am glad you feel that way.

Awwww well I am glad you were given helpful advice.  That's what friends are for :)

re: My Favorite Moment

Hi all! Talyareth (Ireth) here! 

My favorite moment that has happened to me since joining this guild has been the friendships I have been able to cultivate! I am not a raider nor am I big "hey I want to conquer all the dungeons!' kind of gal! I love to quest and I love to have people to talk to. While I am traveling through dark and weary lands it is always nice to have a friend to talk to. That is my favorite "moments" that I have to share! 

Talyareth

Emmika11

That is great Ireth.  I am glad you feel that you have made friendships in game to keep you company as you go about your questing!

Awesome!  Thank you for sharing your moments with us!

Page 8 of 10

Jump to: