This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Codes & Laws
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STCadmin
Inactive

re: The Saint's Oath

Our declaration of loyalty to one another and a distillation of the principles that guide us:

All who wish to become Saints of the True Covenant must adhere to and honor the following Code. They must swear to the Lord Preceptor and the Council of Lords that they have read and agree to the code, and pledge an oath to uphold it, defend it, and if called, to die for it:

"I do hereby make my solemn pledge to uphold the good name of this my fellowship, honor its laws, respect my peers, and obey the orders of those in command above me. I will never willingly violate their trust, cause insult or injury to the Just, nor perform in any manner unbecoming the virtues of a Saint of the True Covenant, which are Honor, Loyalty, Service. I say all these things knowing that to violate them will destroy my honor, and cause those that should be my brothers and sisters to become my enemies."

Forum Image

Copyright © by Saints of the True Covenant All Rights Reserved.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Codes & Laws All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: