Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonathan-B
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: Hello!

Greeting Saints,

My name is Jonathan and I am a (as of today) 17 year old home schooled high school student. I mostly play wow when I have time, which could be any day of the week at random times, and I will usually be playing on Malekith (Warlock), Edwardthatch (Rogue), or Archontas (Paladin).

I mostly study and play professional chess, study and read books on history, or just use the computer for games/work. I used to be part of the guild way back in Cata when my brother (Naton) introduced me to the game. Since then I have played off and on during MoP, Warlords, and as of recently Legion. I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you.

-Sincerely,

Jonathan.

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome to STC Jonathan! 

Cheidierey
Saint

Welcome! 

Dzydzilelya

Welcome Jonathan. :-)

Wikky 
Saint

Awarded:

re: Re: Hello!

Jonathan-B wrote:

I mostly study and play professional chess, study and read books on history, or just use the computer for games/work.

Welcome back to the guild, Jonathan.  What is your Elo rating?  I played some USCF tournaments when I was stationed in southern CA and got to a 1652.  I haven't played in years though but occasionally will against the computer.

And happy belated birthday!

Quwalin
High Councilor

Welcome Jonathan!  I think we'll get along nicely!  I'm a history buff as well.  Can't wait to see you in game!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: