Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chronomis
Bobbun
Saint

re: Coirnav Progression Server (EQ)

Daybreak Games will be opening up a new Everquest progression server, called Coirnav after the old Planes of Power raid boss of the same name, on March 16 (a Friday) of this year.   Click here for complete information, but here are some highlights:

- New expansions open approximately quarterly.  So expect Kunark in June, Velious in September-ish, Luclin in December-ish, etc.

- Most raid content is available on an instanced basis.  This includes old world targets people used to have to race for.

- Only available to all-access subscribers (no FTP, in other words, rates are $14.95/month, less for longer subscription terms)

- Experience rate is higher than original Everquest.  Not quite as high as some special servers, however.

I'm currently playing on Povar working diligently on leveling up my ranger and rogue, and having a pretty good time.  That said, if there's interest from enough Saints (and non-Saint friends) to form a regular group to play on the Coirnav server, I would be more than willing to participate.  If you post here with anticipated availability and the class you're interested in, I'll be happy to try and organize something.  Please remember that keeping up in Everquest does require some time commitment.  If no interest...  I'll still have fun on Povar. image

Edit:  Here is a useful FAQ about Everquest progression servers generally.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: