Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slayspawn
Saint

re: Introduction to the guild

Hello all, my name is Mike Fletcher, my character name is Slayspawn.  A little bit about myself, I am 38 years old, I am married and have one son.  I am an active duty Soldier and have been for 19 years.  I love playing the game of WoW as it keeps my head straight.  I have been playing since it first started, off and on.  I really love to raid and do dungeons and will do what I can to help the guild. I am looking for a guild that loves to work together and do raids and dungeons and overall just have fun. In my last guild "Blind Rage" I was the healer class leader, but over time with Army deployments and me taking a 2 year break obviously that fell apart.  I am now at a spot in my life and career that I can dedicate myself again to this game and that is what I plan to do.  I tell you all this not to toot my horn, but just to let you know that I bring a little bit of something to the table and to the guild and hope that I can be useful and can be a player you can rely on.  Thanks for inviting me into the guild and I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully raiding and doing dungeons with you all as well.  

tsuki multi alts

welcome to the family

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

welcome to stc   Slayspawn

Awarded:

Great Into and glad to have you in the guild!  I hope to see more of you in game.

Sirjohn
Seerjohn
Saint

Welcome!

Belly (Béchamel)
Saint

Welcome!

Dzydzilelya

Welcome! :-)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: