Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heartlessyin
Novice

re: Greetings

Greetings, everyone! My name is Yin. I am very excited to be joining this guild, and look forward to meeting everyone!

I've been playing WoW since the Burning Crusade expansion, though I have frequently had to take large amounts of time off due to health concerns. It's been approximately three years since I last regularly played WoW, and I am ecstatic to be back. I can't believe I missed the entire Warlords of Draenor expansion! I have a lot to catch up on...

IRL I am a student of biology and art. I love 2D drawing and specialize in dragons, though I am fascinated by the environment and wildlife too. Sadly, I am a few years behind in my studies due to extensive medical leaves.

You can talk to me online on my character Oolasha, whom I am currently leveling, or either of my alts - Silverflake (actually my first character, so maybe I should call her my primary..? eh, whatever) and Yiinael.

While I can be shy and am often awkward with first meetings, please do give me a chance! I love questing and exploring the WoW 'verse, helping others level or leveling together, dungeons, and casual raids. My preferred dungeon/raid role is that of a healer. I enjoy collecting mounts and battle pets, too!

I've never been in such an involved guild before, and am mostly hoping to make friends and help out as much as I can. I think this is the kind of environment that is worth that effort. Thank you for inviting me into this community!

Sincerely,

Yin

(!) I must warn everyone that I do have abrupt and often unexpected migraines and other unpleasant symptoms, so if I suddenly disconnect or take a while to respond I am not ignoring you, I am usually just dealing with some health issues.

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Welcome Yin   glad to have you with us    feel free to post some of your arts  on the forums  :)    i hope  you will make many new friends  here   and enjoy  your time  

see you soon ingame 

Jeth

Awarded:

Welcome to STC Yin!  I hope you enjoy spending your time with us.  There's plenty of people who enjoy pet battles, leveling, or just about anything in game.  Feel free to strike up a conversation in Guild Chat and watch out as some people give away rare pets when they have an extra.  

FatherGhonel
Saint

Welcome. I have recently returned from a 10 year sabbatical. Is fun to be back in the game though with a great group of peeps. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: