Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skori
Novice

re: Hi from Skori

Hello! New member saying Hi! 

I just recently have been invited (thank you!) on my warrior Skori. You can call me Skori or by my nickname in real life J.B. I have played WoW since day one, previous game was Everquest when i was still just a teenager. I took a couple breaks with WoW in my time due to outside pressure(family , job) But the latest stint was about 5 years. Mostly due to re enrollment into college and work demands , which i'm finishing up next semester an associates then transferring to university. 

So I'm really looking forward to meeting people and just hangout. Its no fun just soloing an MMO and i wanted to find a well structured guild, so im glad for the invite and opportunity. I don't need nothin either, you can invite me to raids if you want or pvp or not i'm just coming along for the ride and the people :D   I also have a DK and priest i left out but I have always loved my warrior so i will be on as Skori most likely 

Like i said its been a long while! I might have some questions i hope you take it easy on me, But I wont ever bother you too much! Thanks!

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

nice  intro

always  feel free to ask questions  in chat     you can also offer to others to join you in your adventure   or join them in theres  see you in game 

Awarded:

Skori,

The novitiate is your time to feel out STC and for us to learn about you.  We openly welcome people to join in guild chat and look for groups for anything from dungeons to raids.  Keep an eye out for GC and join as often as you like!

See you in game!

Gerhart

Blinq343
Saint

Welcome to the family and, as Gerhart said, don't be shy about asking for or joining group posted in /g chat.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: