Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FatherGhonel
Saint

re: Info - Please

Heyas gang. It has been a like 8 years since I have played wow and previously EQ2 and EQ1 where we had so much fun... Started playing wow again and now have two chars at 860 ilevel. Need to progress but need a guild that raids for that. When does STC raid and would you all have me back in the family playing? If so I can move my toons to lothar and start playing again. Are you all using mumble? Is there any interest in discord? I know we use to use TS. thanks

ThePadre

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Hello  FatherGhonel  all you need to do  is send a PM to our actual WoW  LP  his name is Gerhart   

hope  to see  you soon    i am always looking   for stories about STC   begining  :)

Jethaya

Awarded:

FatherGhonel,

We currently raid Thursday and Sunday nights from 8 pm to 10 pm EST.  Currently, the Thursday night raids are open and the Sunday night raids require higher levels of DPS and healing (generally we have 3 competent tanks).  

You may also want to try Mythic+ dungeons with a STC group.  With a level 10, you can get an 880 Item Level piece.  We have groups who go multiple times during the week.  

You can do a "/who Sanctus covenir" and try and find Gerhart or just ask someone who is on if there is an Officer who you can speak with.  Officers can do a guild invite.  

We have not tried Discord.  I know very little about it.  We are always looking for alternatives to paying for a service.  If you have info, please share with us.  

Mumble login information is available in game under the Guild Info tab.  

FatherGhonel
Saint

thank you for the quick response. I can definitely help with setting up a discord channel. Yep have been doing mythic + with a small group of friends but my gear is definitely not moving past 865. I have solid healz and ranged dps on the two toons. I would love to talk about over a decade ago when I was an officer in STC. Many of the old timers know me like john delph bobb dak etc. Sweet will try to convince my group of buds to move and see you all in game. 

FatherGhonel
Saint

Oh one of the peeps I run with she likes to tank and would like to keep gearing up... she has three legendaries on that tank so she will prob wanna keep raiding with it, she is close to maxing out her dps line on it also though. 

Sirjohn
Seerjohn
Saint

Great to hear from you again!  Been a (long) long time :)

Looking forward to seeing you back with us!

Sirjohn

FatherGhonel
Saint

Thanks John. Yep it will be fun. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: