Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zelsara

re: Hello :)

Hi all, you can call me Zel :)  

I am a past member of STC, and am glad to be back. I have missed the family oriented feeling this guild has, where I feel like I matter. 

I don't really play any other online games, but I have lots of toons in this one :)  I love getting together with others to do achieve and transmog runs, and helping where needed with professions.

Before WoW I play SWTOR, but fell in love with this game. I enjoy raiding, questing, and making new friends :) 

I look forward to getting to know everyone, and getting reintroduced to my old friends :)

~~Zel

P..S. I just noticed my signature line I used previous is a tad out of date lol :)

Awarded:

Welcome back  :)

p.s.

we now  use mumble   instead of ventrilo  you can find  all you need in the guild info  tab  ingame   

welcome back Zel

Blinq343
Saint

Welcome back!  As a comparatively recent member, I think it's great to see members from the past pop back in!

Wikky 
Saint

Awarded:

Welcome back Zel.

This is Wikky's main raiding toon for this expansion.  I've gone through a few class changes trying to find one that would put out the dps.  I've come to the conclusion that its not the class that's the issue.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: