Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alenea!
Saint

re: Hello Again

Good Afternoon and hello again!

I am a former member, I was in the guild from 2007-2013 and I left because I was joining the military and wanted to try something new. (Turns out that something new is boring). My real name is Elena.

I am an E3 in the Air Force, joined back in 2013, and I am a financial technician. (Finance)(DESK JOCKEY!) I am married to another military member who also plays WoW. (Which is how we met) My husband's name is David and he mains druid(s)*got like 5 druid characters*

I have a son who was born in December, 2015. We named him Damian, after Batman's son because we're dorks like that.

I have attached pictures of my little family that I am so proud of and love. :) The first picture is my son now, and the second was when he 2 weeks old.

I am really glad to be back, a lot of people who knew me before has many nicknames for me, those who have not met me until now, a lot of interesting stories are about to ensue....

tsuki multi alts

welcome back

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Glad your back   and yes   my favorite nick name for you will remain Broken bow   :)

Saint

Good to see you back!

Stonestriker/Thal
High Councilor

Welcome back!

Jump to: