Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheidierey
Saint

re: Leaving STC

Hey Saints,

I've been thinking a lot about what I want from the game, and what I want in a guild, and I've come to the decision that STC is no longer the place for me.

I have enjoyed my time here, but it's time to move on. I don't have a home set yet, but I want the freedom to be able to find it, and I don't have that freedom as a part of STC. 

Over the past year or so, I've felt out of place and lonely (my own fault for not participating in raids, guild events, etc.), but a lot of it is that when I have time to play, no one else is on. My work schedule and responsibilities have changed, and I'm rarely home and relaxed until after 9 pm cst, and most everyone is already logged off for the night, or about to log.  

Thanks again for having me, and for entrusting me with the various responsibilities I was able to enjoy as Saint Advisor, Mistress of Saints, and as a Senior Officer. 

All the best, 

Cheidierey/Cheddar/Wendy

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

i am really  sorry  to see you go     i wish you the best   and will miss you    ty for  all you have done for STC 

Francis 

wish you all the luck in the world you will always be a saint to me keep me in your friends list i always enjoy talking to you

FuzzyWeasel
Saint

Best of luck to you.  I hope you find a place that you can really enjoy what you get out of the game!

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Cheidierey,

I am sorry to see you go.  You filled in admirably when we needed assistance.  I hope you find a home that fits your play schedule and your need!  

Take care,

Gerhart

Cetrarojas
Saint

Sorry to see you go =(. Thanks for inducting me to STC! I'll never forget what a fun process that was. Good luck on your future adventures!

Amber S.
Saint

Take care on your adventures in Wow, I'm sure you'll find the place you can call home!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: