Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yaroc
High Councilor

re: Hey

The Lost Paladin has found his way back to the website, from a long, long absence.  I wish I had more time to get back into a MMO (if there was one out there that could hold my interest, that is)...

Glad to see things are going well.

'Roc

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

hey  glad you  see your still kicking around somewhere   have you looked at star citizen ?

Saint

Glad you are well Yaroc!

Yaroc
High Councilor

Jethaya wrote:

have you looked at star citizen ?

I've looked at it, and it seems pretty cool - wish I had some actual time to invest in testing the game out.   I'm working 2pm - 11pm Monday through Friday, permanently now, and am on call when I'm not at work... so it really bites into game time.

H1Z1, the zombie survival MMO, peaked my interest a bit -- it seems, different.   They cancelled EverQuest Next to work on H1Z1's development (and split the game into two games now).

I loaded up EverQuest to take a walk down memory lane.   Though it is insanely dated, it was still kinda fun.   I just wish my account didn't get hacked 10+ years ago, I had some decent gear that's now gone.  Meh, oh well.   Maybe I'll load up EverQuest 2 again and mess around there some, if I get bored.

'Roc

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Yaroc,

Glad to hear from you.  It's too bad you don't have the time to invest in an MMO.  We're hanging around WOW even during the end of expansion.  I hope that the rest of your real life is going well!

Take care!

Yaroc
High Councilor

I really thought about getting back into WoW, just to mess around a bit when I do have spare time ... but, I don't think it would be worth it at this point.

I wish we still had a presence in EQ or EQ2, I had a lot of fun in those games....though still probably wouldn't be worth renewing my account...

Stonestriker/Thal
High Councilor

Roc,

We still do have a guild there in EQ2, just not very active.  Please let me know if you want fly the tag and we can set up a time for me to invite you.

If I end up getting some free time soon, I'll pop on to Vent or Teamspeak or whatever software we're running lately, hehe, and will try and meet up.  I'd log in now, but I'm posting from my work phone, heh.

I'll see if I can resurrect my WoW account as well ... if I can find the old authenticator, and remember the password... might have items that the guild could use, and maybe I can kill some time with some old friends, too.

I was going through a bunch of my old crap that was packed away from College when I first joined STC, and found my old Ultima Online CDs.  Hell, I still have the cloth map and pin from the original box.

A lot of good, and bad, memories from those times.  Mostly good... just a few PKs that ruined some good times.

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

We're on Mumble and the info is posted in the Member area.  As for getting back on WOW, who knows what that will take.  How long has it been?  

Yaroc
High Councilor

It's been a long time - sometime after Cataclysm but before Mists of Pandera was released.

Now on to the problem I'm facing:  I have no idea what Activator thing I used, if it was the keychain thing, or my cell phone.  Might be a while before I get this figured out...

'Roc

tsuki multi alts

you can always disable it then re choose which one you want

Blinq343
Saint

Yep, what Tsuki said.  You may have to jump through some hoops, but Blizzard support has a process to recover your account if you lose access to the attached authenticator.  Good luck!

Yaroc
High Councilor

Remebering what account I used in the first place is going to be the difficult part.  LOL

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: