View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - March 2016

Welcome to the March WOW meeting.  Another steady month for STC with a few old faces and plenty of activity.  I'm actually enjoying having some time to chat with fellow members as I play alts or continue to gear up Gerhart and Ody.  I am also enjoying the chatter in guild as we help those who have either come back to STC after an absence or who are playing an Alt and could use some help.  Remember to utilize guild chat to see if anyone is interested in grouping for content or even if you are just looking for help for an achieve.  You never know who may be interested in doing an achievement or working on old reputations.  Please feel free to use the in-game calendar to set up an activity.  If you don't have access, let me or one of the other Officers know.  

New Novices:

Naton, Neoblast

Inductions:

None

Officer Inductions:

None

Award Nominations:

Raiding:

The raid team has defeated the FINAL boss in Hellfire Citadel, Archimonde.  It honestly didn't take as many attempts as I thought.  It did take us some time to remember the mechanics, but then, it all clicked and down he went.  He's got some nice trinkets which will make future kills easier plus he drops an item to improve legendary rings.  All these things will help us to move quicker through the Normal version of Hellfire Citadel. 

At the moment, we have all of the Tier piece item bosses on farm and can easily move between them to get to Archimonde.  If we down him each week, we will move on to Heroic HFC.  This is a large step up in damage and includes more difficult mechanics.  I am looking forward to the challenge and I hope you all are too. 

There have also been suggestions to go back and complete heroic versions of both Blackrock and Highmaul.  If people are interested, we certainly can complete these raids.  Please feel free to talk to myself or another Officer. 

As a note, we do have some difficulties at times with changing raid teams - newer raiders and different players, but in general, our core team does a wonderful job helping to accommodate those who want to raid with STC.  I really appreciate the sacrifice our raiders make to bring in all STC's players as best we can.  

Just a reminder that collecting Valor is very important to upgrade those new gear pieces, including Tier pieces.  The more common ways include LFR, Daily Random Heroic Dungeons, Mythic Dungeons...  Also joining in on the Timewalking or Dungeon weekly events can net you an upgrade as well as 500 Valor.  The Valor can also be utilized to upgrade the legendary ring for 1250 Valor points.   This is worth it if you're close to max on Valor and enjoy doing Mythic and random Heroic Dungeons as I do.  Also note that Mythic dungeons give some really nice leveling heirloom trinkets that be used for your main toon and alts in Legion or on specific fights in HFC.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: