View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - Feb. 2016

Welcome to the February WOW meeting.  February has been a bit of a change for some of us.  There's some people who got Alpha invites and are trying out Legion and others are busy with personal lives.  Others have picked up an Alt and are playing through a second time.  There's also some old faces who have come back and are playing through Draenor for the first time.  It's a good time to continue to group up and do activities together.  If you're queuing for that random heroic dungeon, ask in guild chat.  If you're working on that reputation in Tanaan or another part of Draenor, ask in guild chat if someone else is doing the same thing.  More often than not, you'll find someone to pass along the time.  Please feel free to use the in-game calendar to set up an activity.  If you don't have access, let me or one of the other Officers know.  

New Novices:

None

Inductions:

Dzydzileyla

Officer Inductions:

None

Award Nominations:

Raiding:

The raid team has made it the last boss in Hellfire Citadel, Archimonde.  We've only had part of one night for attempts so we haven't finalized our strategy.  We're hoping to continue to gear up our raiders with Tier items.  See my previous posts (thanks for the help Stone) in regards to our goals.  We feel that getting 4-piece Tier sets for a majority of the raiders will help us to push through and beat Archimonde and then also allow us to work on Heroic HFC.  We've only beaten one boss on Heroic, but I know we can do better as we adjust to the increased damage and difficulty.   

Raiding signups have been hit and miss the with holidays, family activities, and winter storms.  We will have some issues in the next week with people away, but I hope in the second half of February to make a final push to finish off Archimonde.  If you haven't raided with us and are interested, please sign up and get evaluated.  Fridays are our gearing nights.  I will note that we do have some difficulties at times with changing raid teams - newer raiders and different players, but in general, our core team does a wonderful job helping to accommodate those who want to raid with STC.  I really appreciate the sacrifice our raiders make to bring in all STC's players as best we can.  

On nights where a raid does not go, please do think about working on some Guild and/or personal Achievements.  There's still a couple to be had for the guild, but also having another player help out on some of those other achievements makes the task more enjoyable.  Please use the in-game calendar to get your info out there to others. 

Remember, getting Valor is very important to upgrade those new gear pieces, including Tier pieces.  The more common ways include LFR, Daily Random Heroic Dungeons, Mythic Dungeons...  Also joining in on the Timewalking or Dungeon weekly events can net you an upgrade as well as 500 Valor.  The Valor can also be utilized to upgrade the legendary ring for 1250 Valor points.   This is worth it if you're close to max on Valor and enjoy doing Mythic and random Heroic Dungeons as I do.  Also note that Mythic dungeons give some really nice leveling heirloom trinkets that be used for your main toon and alts in Legion or on specific fights in HFC.  

Keep working as a team and we will achieve our Archimonde kill and continue to improve ourselves.   

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: