View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - Jan. 2016

Welcome to the January WOW meeting.  Happy New Year Saints!  Thank you all for attending this meeting.  January is a special meeting month as we have our Annual March of Memories.  We take this time to reflect on those that have passed on from this world as well as those who may not be a part of our lives in other ways.  This is not limited to Saints and can be about someone important to you in real life.  Please don't be shy and share your memories of loved ones with us.  This year at the end of the meeting, we will march our meeting location in Stormwind through the Deeprun Tram, to the gates of Iron Forge.   

Now that the holidays are over, I am looking forward to getting back to my normal schedule and hopefully seeing more people playing as the weather changes and keeps us indoors - provided we are not outdoors shoveling.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is in great health!

I have had some comments made to me recently about how STC had a great atmosphere to log on and hang out and get achieves or attack a hard dungeon.  We just have an atmosphere a lot of players are looking for.  I think it's great that we continue to do so by asking in Guild Chat for groups for daily activities or just to get that hard rare down.  Please continue to try and include everyone as best as you can.   

New Novices:

Dzydzileyla

Inductions:

Officer Inductions:

Award Nominations:

Raiding:

The raid team with the help of our friendly healing PuG, Tenehbrion, has defeated another boss.  We had come close previously, but the raid team pulled together and beat Xhul'horac.  We also got our first taste of the Mannoroth fight.  We are well on our way to defeating Archimonde and working on heroic HFC.  Congratulations to the team who worked hard and pulled together for the kill.  

Raiding signups have been hit and miss the last few weeks with the holidays.  This has been a tough time, but we have made the best of it by working on some Guild Achievements when we were short raiders.  We ventured back into Pandaria and started working on Throne of Thunder, Mogu'shan Vaults, and Heart of Fear to clear so we can get Heroic Kills as well as completed the Kazzak Guild run and worked on achievements in the Throne of Thunder.  

See STC's achievements here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/lothar/Sanctus_Covenir/achievement

One of the reasons we are going back is to get the http://www.wowhead.com/item=85666/reins-of-the-thundering-jade-cloud-serpent for the guild by achieving:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/lothar/Sanctus_Covenir/achievement#15079:a6682

So if you are on and have the normal kill (which some people can solo) then please come along if we attempt the Heroic kills.  

I would like to as a guild try and achieve getting the Archimonde kill on Heroic to get the Moose.  I don't know if we can do it as we haven't even seen Archimonde on normal, but I think this is a worthwhile try.  Helping us out on this is the recently posted note in regards to using 1250 Valor points to upgrade your legendary rings.  Previously this required killing Archimonde on Normal, but now it's been opened up to help raider who haven't killed him improve our chances.  That means more daily random heroics and Mythic dungeons if you guys are interested.  Also note that Mythic dungeons give some really nice leveling heirloom trinkets that be used for your main toon and alts in Legion or on specific fights in HFC.  

Please sign up and let's continue working on our progress through Hellfire Citadel!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: