View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - Dec. 2015

Welcome to the December WOW meeting.  I have seen some old faces come back and some others who haven't played much recently also come back to play with us in Draenor.  I am not sure if it is the excitement of Legion or that the cold weather has gotten people back inside and playing, but I am enjoying catching up with you all.   With patch 6.2.3, we have seen people start to group together for Heroic and Mythic Dungeons to help garner some upgrades to gear - the chance to get some high level gear and some cool Legion level heirloom trinkets is too exciting to pass up.  I have had fun grouping with different people and gearing an Alt to see the legendary ring quest a second time.  I think it's a great time to get to learn more about other members.  

I have had some comments made to me recently about how STC had a great atmosphere to log on and hang out and get achieves or attack a hard dungeon.  We just have an atmosphere a lot of players are looking for.  I think it's great that we continue to do so by asking in Guild Chat for groups for daily activities or just to get that hard rare down.  Please continue to try and include everyone as best as you can.   

New Novices:

coldproxy

Hobblet

Inductions:

Schreech/Darth

Shantrese (to be inducted in between meetings)

Officer Inductions:

Award Nominations:

Raiding:

We have now beaten Socrethar twice!  This is great as we continue to progress through HFC.  Of course, we would love to get several new bosses down each week, but we are team oriented and try to help people get their Tier gear which is why we continue to work on Kormrok and Gorefiend as a catch up mechanism.  This has actually helped us to get a healer that we Pugged to come along and raid with us since Tier gear is very, very important.  He has helped to increase our knowledge and allowed us to go when we only had two STC healers available.  We don't always have great experiences with the Looking for More tools but in this case, we have recently with our addition of Flaff (if only he would watch his barrage) as well as this priest healer.  We have been incredibly lucky to have welcome additions to our raid team and hope that we can continue to take advantage of those connections we make to continue to push ourselves as both raiders and team members.  

For those looking to get into raids, Friday nights are your best best as it's mostly a night where we handle on farm bosses.  We continue to run logs of the fights and upload them in order for you to evaluate yourself.  We ask that your item level be high, 690, because it's possible with Baleful gear and Valor upgrades to get beyond 690.  Sunday nights are continuation nights, and we would ask that if you want to attend, you have already been evaluated on a Friday night.  We try to be inclusive, but we also need to make sure that you can meet the requirements the bosses are throwing at us before we have too many additions to Progression nights.  

For those who currently come to Sunday nights, please continue to read ahead on successive bosses.  I expect soon that we will do a further continuation in the raid and avoid future bosses so that we can complete the raid on Normal.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: