View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - July 2015

Welcome to the July WOW meeting.  Patch 6.2 is out and I have been having lots of fun doing new content and grouping with others.  There are mechanics for gearing up your toons (Mains and Alts).  With the Baleful gear dropping, there is a way to get yourself 650 or higher item level gear for just about any slot.  Also using those Apexis crystals can help get you 695 item level gear as well.  There is more discussion to be had in regards to item level in the raiding portion in a bit.  

If you didn't see it before, the post presents how to earn flying in Draenor being presented in a future patch. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/4946-Dev-Watercooler-Flying-in-Draenor  

I have grouped with various Saints to complete daily quests, get reputation, or just help others get items.  It's been a good patch to help get us out of our garrisons and do some other content.  

I say this every meeting and I will continue to since if we aren't growing, we are likely getting smaller.  We are continuing our recruiting efforts to build up STC's player base.  If you have any friends who are looking for a guild or know of any guilds who may be shutting their doors, let me know.  STC does not poach players from another guild, but if someone asks, we are open with our intent to build up our family.  It's always important to build up so that we have more players on to do more activities as well as to fill out the raid team.  

New Novices:
Earthmagic, Ginko, Smitzie

Inductions:
Tigerlily, Painnation, Rykel, Drovakiin, Chantalina, Melmin

Award Nominations:
None

Raiding:

We are currently raiding Friday and Sunday nights.  We attempted the new raid, Hellfire Citadel, and found it a little difficult and determined we would wait until players have a little more gear.  Also, we have seen in our forays into Blackrock Normal that we have not progressed as far as to show that we can handle the new raid quite yet.  We are in need of consistent raiders, especially another healer to help support the team.  Also, while we have not implemented hard requirements for our raiders as we have in previous tiers, we are implementing a 650 item level for future raids.  In talking with other Officers, we find this is easily acquired by running Tanaan Jungle as well as the new LFR and even just collecting Apexis crystals.  Since this is a new requirement, we are not implementing this for another week after this meeting.  If you are struggling to get a group or get drops, speak up.  Plenty of people find it amazingly quick and easy to be in a group and since some of us can't use the Baleful items, would be glad to let those upgrades go to members who can use.  Remember they are soulbound (not all but predominantly). 

Some of you may have noticed that SJ (SirJohn) had a post indicating he may not be able to make Fridays and Sundays consistently.  We're looking for another healer to help fill his spot.  Also, if that doesn't work, we could add a Wednesday raid to the mix.  We didn't have a lot of takers on these raids previously, but if people can make Wednesday, that would help.  Also note that we are down a tank with Norryha away on vacation.  Tsuki has admirably filled in on his bear Alt and helped keep the team moving forward.  

After the meeting, there was talk of running the Throne of Kil'jaeden to help those get their first quest completed.  I will certainly help any group.  Also note the world boss up there has been nice about giving up some gear which is a 705 item level.  It's a weekly lockout so try and run it once a week.  Note that you can use the new bonus rolls for an extra chance at loot.    

Bonus rolls - make sure you have some depending on the raid we are attending.  If you want some Tier gear or an extra chance at gear, you can use these bonus rolls to help you out.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: