View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - June 2015

Welcome to the June WOW meeting.  Patch 6.2 is getting closer to being installed - Blizzard is going to start calling all versions on the PTR - release.  There is information out there on sites like MMO Champion and Blizzard Watch that will help you to prepare for the upcoming patch.  As you know, when a new patch comes out, addons are often updated so remember to update prior to signing on.  I don't want to spoil everything so go check out the websites for more information.  

Also, I read today that there is a way to earn flying in Draenor being presented in a future patch. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/4946-Dev-Watercooler-Flying-in-Draenor  

As you all know, we continue recruiting to build up STC's player base.  If you have any friends who are looking for a guild or know of any guilds who may be shutting their doors, let me know.  STC does not poach players from another guild, but if someone asks, we are open with our intent to build up our family.  It's always important to build up so that we have more players on to do more activities as well as to fill out the raid team.  

New Novices:

Inductions:
Divistate

Bnightdawn

Award Nominations:
None

Raiding:

We have moved to a 2 night system of raiding and I think it's been going well.  We have focused on STC's raiders and done well progressing through High Maul Heroic and Blackrock Normal.  Raiders continue to get upgrades and the more bosses we kill, the more potential loot from our followers.  Make sure you are gearing up your followers and potentially using addons like MasterPlan and Garrison Mission Manager to help you determine the 100% chance for the followers you have.  The gear from those missions has helped gear Gerhart.  I know some of you would prefer another day of raiding, but right now, we cannot support it with full team.  

I want people to know that if they want to pull together a raid and add it to the calendar that I support it.  I may be able to attend, but I can't guarantee.  If you do raid with a partial STC raid, please remember our Codes and Laws in how we treat others in a raid.   

As noted earlier, patch 6.2 is going to bring us new content including Hellfire Citadel, a new raiding tier.  There are going to be new videos from the PTR as well as information on sites like Icy Veins and MMO Champion.  I ask that when the patch comes out, that you take a look.  While the LFR can be useful for a preliminary look at the fight, there are often abilities that have no affect in LFR versus a normal fight.  We found this out with our most recent HM Heroic raid where some people's first experience of the fight required relearning the sometimes bad habits you can pick up in LFR.  Remember, there are no mechanics you can completely ignore in Normal mode and beyond.

We held an impromptu giveaway of pets for answering questions that I could think up.  Bnightdawn, Divistate, and Belland were the winners.   

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: