Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amber S.
Saint

re: My favorite Moment as an STC Novice

Before I was asked to join STC, I was in a guild that wasn't fit for me. It was my Ex-boyfriends guild and he ended up demoting me after we broke up. I needed to find a guild that was close-knit and friendly. It didn't take long until I found STC! I was intimidated when I was told that i would have to fill out an application to join, what if i was rejected?? despite my doubts I was soon recruited to a novice of STC. When i joined my item level was about a 610 and i was majorly embarrassed because I couldn't raid with everyone. Gerhart quickly helped me gear up and I did A few LFR's on my own to test out the waters. Once My item level reached a 630 I signed up for a friday night raid and I was so nervous. I made sure I had flasks, potions and the whole nine yards so I wouldn't be unprepared! The raid we did was Blackrock Foundry on Normal and It was my first time running it through. The first boss fight went by fine and I did as I was told. When we got to the beastlord things started to heat up and get more difficult, my ranged DPS skills were put to the test  and I had to adapt quickly. It took us a few tries to get through that boss but when we did we were all relieved! Little did I know that the next boss would push me to my limits. Next was Hanz and Franz, this fight was VERY dependent on My ranged DPS skills and I was nervous, i wanted to impress everyone. I ended up wiping about two times and I felt like quitting. Gerhart kept motivating the group to keep trying while keeping a positive attitude. I appreciated this greatly and in the end we all went home with a few new pieces of gear. :)

My time being in STC is just beginning but I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us! 

-Amber 

Sirjohn
Seerjohn
Saint

Great post Amber!

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

really nice post   :)

Great post! So glad to have you in STC!

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Great post.  I am glad that you have found STC to be a place you enjoy coming.  Raiding takes time and practice and we are here to assist you.  As long as you put in the work and effort, we will help to make you a better raider.  

Wikky 
Saint

Awarded:

Glad to have you with us Amber both as a guildie and a raider!  I think you did great for that being your first look at the fights.  I'm convinced that Blizzard employs tricksy hobbitses to design some of the raid boss mechanics.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: