View previous topic :: View next topic  
Happeria

re: WoW Chapter Meeting Notes - October 2014

Welcome to the October Chapter Meeting!  Thank you for taking time out of your schedules to spend time with your fellow Saints tonight.

Many Saints step up to serve STC in a variety of ways.  In previous meetings you may have seen some awarded for their service.  These are only given out when someone is nominated.  Nominations don't need to be made by officers; any Saint can send an officer a message with their nominee for consideration!

In an effort to recognize those who have stepped up for more official roles I have created a new rank within the in-game system called Saint Mentor.  Those who fill the Events Coordinator, Saint Advisor and Battle Chancellor role will hold this rank to make them more visible to the rest of the guild.  They deserve recognition for the hard work they do in service of their fellow Saints.  Hooray for Emmika, Tsuki, Cheidierey and Celaanassa!

It looks like the background download for 6.0 has started.  Warlords is almost upon us, woohoo!  We have commenced a clean up of the guild bank.  At this point please do not put anything in the guild bank from previous expansions with the exception of Embersilk Cloth and Hypnotic Dust for gift bags to our Novices.  I am slowly working my way through the last of the cooking mats to make Pandaren Treasure Noodle Carts.  I have used up all of my Ironpaw Tokens to purchase the extra vegetables or fish to make the food to go into the carts.  If you have items needed to craft the food or Ironpaw Tokens to purchase it feel free to craft more Black Pepper Ribs and Shrimp, Chun Tian Spring Rolls, Steamed Crab Surprise, Mogu Fish Stew, Sea Mist Rice Noodles or Mad Brewer's Breakfast.  If you have Nomi he will give items daily too, so if you aren't using them we'd gladly have them.  Additionally in the Cloth and Herbs tab are several herbs that could be turned into flasks or potions for the guild to use.  If you are so moved, you can place the crafted items in the Potion Enchant tab.    There are several banquets and health potions that need new homes so please take those for your adventures. 

I have one last thing I want to bring up before updates from the rest of the officership.  Since Alaeria became SBC I have regularly received whispers from people about matters pertaining to the SBC.  I want to keep our roles clearly separated.  Therefore, if you have any matter that Alaeria needs to be aware of please contact him or his team (Nyali or Celaanassa).  If you are having a difficult time with Alaeria or his team you can reach out to Qordinn or myself.

Membership

We have a new Saint induction today!

Cryth, please come forward.

Cryth, you have been chosen for induction to full Saint. Have you read the charter, laws and code of conduct of STC?

Will you hereby uphold the laws of STC it it's people? Will you help and support your fellow Saints?

Saints, will you aid and support Cryth?

Then I hereby promote you to the rank of Saint! STC please help me congratulate Cryth in becoming a more integral part of STC!

And as always, if you pass anyone in your travels that is looking for a new place to call home, please direct them to our website to apply.  I have no further updates, so I will pass the meeting back to Happi.

Chancellors of Raiding

Alaeria promoted Sacharissa to the BC.

10-man team: in 3 days did 3 wings, back to Garrosh!

Progression team: Doing achievement runs after defeating Garrosh on Mondays.  However...

Friday Flex: we're taking the Friday team to Garrosh a few times to get those folks the kill and a chance at the heirloom drop.  This gives the Monday progression team 2 hours to work on Achievements for the Galakras mount!

----

The floor is now open for our members - if you have feedback, suggestions, etc. please feel free to use this time to do so - or you can send me or any of the officers feedback in-game or via a private message on our website.

/rw To conclude our meeting, we'll be doing our traditional march to the Stormwind City Gates -- Officers may optionally mount-up during this march.  Please hit the / key on your num-pad to enable "walk mode" and follow me!

/rw Thank you all for coming!  Remember to re-equip your Weapons and Helms -- and have a good night!

Jump to: