Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infantrymen19

re: A cool drink I happened upon

There was this drink that my friend from Basic Training told me about, he told me its this really healthy drink its called Vemma which stands for Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen, and Aloe. What it is it has Vitamins A-E, 65 plant sourced Minerals, Mangosteen which is a superfruit from Southeast Asia which helps stabilize free radical cells which helps reduce the chance of Heart Disease, Cancer, and Diabetes. They have 4 varietys of the product, which is just the normal Vemma drink, Verve which has the Vemma formula plus it is a natural and healthy energy drink that doesn't have Aspartame like other energy drinks which has been proven to cause cancer, then we have Bod-e which helps with weight loss, it has the perfect balance of Protein and Carbs, it is endorsed by Chris and Heidi Powell from Extreme Makeover Extreme Weight Loss edition. Then we have Vemma Next which the Vemma formula designed for children 2-12

Last edited by Infantrymen19 on 2014/03/19 21:11; edited 1 time in total
Emmika11

cool that sounds nice.  Does it taste good?

Surprisingly yes it actually does, I was expecting and overly organic/vegetable flavor but its actually fruity, and its best served cold which I have yet to do so i'm assuming it will be just that much better then

Emmika11

ohh i may have to check that out.

I can give you the information just PM me 

Emmika11

will do cool thanks

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: