Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quwalin
High Councilor

re: Upcoming content 8.1

Hail Saints,

With the upcoming content around the corner this is a perfect time to look ahead for you're class and overall changes that may effect the way you play.  Everyone should read the upcoming notes regarding classes to be ready when the patch hits.  For more information go to  https://www.wowhead.com/news=287521/patch-8-1-ptr-27934-class-and-profession-changes  Also, the upcoming azurite traits that will be added is highlighted in various youtube videos of ppl that are on ptr.  **Keep in mind that some things might change or get hotfixed early on**  

With that said, another tool that some of you may already utilize is the STC combat logs.  The information it provides is astounding.  I sometimes start looking at my dmg and end up looking at how many interrupts Q did for the fight.  It's also a good way to see what things you can do better in, within you're specified role.  Another feature it provides is a class comparison in percentile for the past 2 weeks of data.  It shows you how many of you're class and spec attempted that same boss and how you rank within that number.  The number can be skewed with the amount of parcels it uses but nonetheless it is a very good tool to use.  This might help some if they aren't completely satisfied with their healing or dmg or mitigation.  

Happy Hunting!

Q2

Saint

re: Upcoming content 8.1

Great advice Quwalin, I look at the combat logs after each raid to see what my heal rotation looks like...its been a great help in tuning my rotation.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: