View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - Sept 2018

Welcome to the September WOW meeting.  We missed last month's meeting due to scheduling and the expansion release.  It's been a blur of a few weeks and so far, the expansion has been fun and we've seen quite a few people logged on nearly every night.  I have seen quite a few groups of mythic and mythic+ runs as well as random heroics and expeditions.  Please feel free to ask in Guild Chat if you want some company for either a multi-person rare a dungeon.  Raiding which I will talk about a bit more later has been good.  I'm glad to see people grouping up and hope this continues. 

Fishing Tournament - Jeth 

New Novices:

Reptilla, 

Inductions:

Sneedy, Savoken (can't attend),  Layla (completed all her quest  ), undertones, Dwerkknarr,  Lvl80squirtle, Thromper. 

Officer Induction:

Jethaya Raised to LoS (Lord of Saints)

Dzy - Thank for contributions as LoS, will continue to work with Jethaya as MoS (Matron of Saints).  

Award Nominations:

None

Raiding:

The raid team completed 3 bosses in the first raid and then picked up our 4th boss kill last night.  I think once everyone had a bit more time to gear up using both mythics and mythic+, we saw some improvement.  Our movement was very, very good and heals and DPS numbers looked solid.  I ask that people continue to work on their gear, but I also ask that you do research in advance of the raid.  This enables us to do a quick refresher of how we are going to attack the boss and move forward.  Less talking, more raiding!  

While the intro item level is set to 325, I would suggest no lower than 335 generally for normal raids.  With the first 3 bosses fairly in hand, we can help those who are lower than 335 gear up.  

Just a note that there are some vacations and people going to be away during the next few weeks.  One of these is Jleek, our raid leader and one of our main healers.  This may make it a little more difficult, but hopefully we can continue to farm the first 3 to 4 bosses and work on progressing through Normal Uldir.  

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or another Officer for information.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: