Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

re: Surf and turf Final result

First let me say a big Thank You to all  of you  for making this event a success   this will surely help our raiding team 

here is the tally 

midnight Salmon  161...  redtail loach 1388... Stringy loins 1139... meaty Haunch 1269... fish oils  2549...mon'dazi 1107... Kul Tiramisu 1151... franzied Fangtooth 1430... captain feast 53

there was also  a few peoples who sent me mats anonymously  and multiple donation where also made  directly to the guild banq   since we used some feast during the tournament  and we still got some mats its hard to know exactly how many feast  we got out the event  but i would estimate it at close to 175

now  a big applause for   the winners 

1: Quwalin with 17869 points

2: Blinq    with   17093 ponits

3: SyrJ  with  1943 points

and all the other winners in no particular order

Queue..Ginerva..Dwelknarr..Taralom..Gerhart..Krombopulosm..Gaias..Nassanite..Lithanne..Dzydzilelya..Purrgatory

for a more precise break down of the points  you can look at the Tournament  post 

Again  thank you to all participant 

Jeth

Awarded:

re: Surf and turf Final result

I want to give a big thanks to all of those who participated including Anonymous and Jethaya who organized the tournament.  I will be handing out the gold to the winners directly and I have the mount for Quwalin.  Jethaya or another Officer can get you a pet if you won one.  I've decided to give 250 Gold to all those who participated. 

Please do continue to drop mats in the guild bank under the raiding tab - especially the Midnight Salmon.  It is greatly appreciated.

Rewards:

1st Place: 50,000G and the Great Sea Ray Mount - Quwalin

2nd Place: 30,000G - Blinq 

3rd Place: 15,000G - SJ 

Minimum participation prizes:

Participated - 250G

Purrgatori, Lithanne, Krombopulosm, Ginerva, Dwelknarr

500 points - 500G and a pet of choice from the pets Tab (first come, first serve)

Taralom, Dzy, Nassanite

1,000 points - 1,000G and a pet of choice from the pets Tab (first come, first serve)

Queue, Gaias

1,500 points - 1,500G and a pet of choice from the pets Tab (first come, first serve)

Gerhart, 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: