View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - July 2018

Welcome to the July WOW meeting.  I can't believe the next meeting will be one week before the expansion.  The summer seems to be going by quickly.  I know there's been some slow nights, including raids, but I anticipate that there will be a lot more people returning on August 13th at 6 pm.  I really haven't read much about the expansion so this will be a surprise for me.  There's still a bit of time to get some of those achievements like the Mage Tower and I read about pet battle tokens changing.  I'm sure there's many more changes coming, especially that stat squish.  I do hope to see all of you online on the 13th and beyond. 

Who's going to be playing their same main toons and others a new main?  

New Novices:

Inductions:

Ohshift

Officer Induction:

Award Nominations:

None

Raiding:

The raid team continues to work on the heroic bosses in Antorus.  With the artifact boost, we continued with a progression on Hasebel.  A change in game plan and a solid team of players checked that boss off.  I was proud of the team for adjusting and working hard and hope that we can take down a few more bosses before we officially stop raiding.  I will keep posting and running raids as long as people show up. 

If people are interested in an alternate Raid, there's always Heroic Tomb which we still haven't completed as a guild.  

I want to take this moment to thank all who have continued to attend raids and have made it an enjoyable experience.  We make mistakes and laugh about deaths and then try to improve.  At this point in the expansion, it's a team building experience and that's great for us.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: