View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - June 2018

Welcome to the June WOW meeting.  It's been a busy few weeks for me so I haven't had the time to log on as much as I would like.  I have noticed a little bit of a slow down though with traffic at night when I am on.  This is likely due to the expansion winding down.  We are just over two months away from Battle for Azeroth.  There's likely a bit of fatigue with the current expansion.  I know some people are working on their Alts and others are making progress on achievements.  STC isn't immune to the slow down and if you looked at my link in Discord to the recent Dark Legacy comic, it's not all that uncommon.  The good thing, though, is that we still see interest in raiding.  We've had some nights we have taken off, but generally, people are happy to be killing bosses together with friends.  I hope that everyone who has an interest joins us.  

New Novices:

Ohshift

Inductions:

Jonathan

Officer Induction:

SJ, Quwalin, Chiederey - Saint Advisors

Award Nominations:

None

Raiding:

The raid team continues to farm Argus on Normal for the trinket and upgrades.  We are also working on progressing through heroic.  We've completed through the Antoran High Command and are working on Hasabel, but it's been tough with some inconsistent play times.  We want to avoid burnout so if people have suggestions, we will certainly take them to adjust the schedule.  I would like to say, though, that we've progressed through 3 heroic bosses and may get our fourth in a week or so.  I'd like to keep working on heroic bosses if people are willing to.

As I asked in the last meeting - what do you want to do?  Do we mix in more Alt nights?  Do we go after some past Raids for achieves?   We need your input as we try to keep everyone interested and coming to raids.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: